Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is a really good drugstore concealer. It is similar in coverage and consistency to the NARS creamy concealer but a fraction of the cost. If you are needing a concealer and are on a budget, I highly recommend this concealer. You won't be disappointed.
Krystal B.
My go to concealer! I love the coverage this formula gives and I think the shades are a great range. The formula is a mousy consistency, build-able and blends well. I would like to add that the only thing I don't like about this, is that after about an hour of wear the concealer emphasizes dry patches even after setting before hand.
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
Creamy product that is very blendable. Good price and lasts long without drying out. I use a shade 15 for my under eye and 10 for my blemishes (pretty sure). Good dupe for high end concealers. Purchased at Walmart.
Brianna M.
Washington
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite drug store concealer. It covers all of my blemishes and undereye circles. The packaging is sleek and I can't stop using it! It works for oily skin too. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
I love the fit me line from maybeline. This concealer hides my imperfections and lasts quite a while. I've been through two bottles of this. My only complaint is the lightest shade is still a little dark for me because i pretty fair skinned.
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
Review for: Sand more...
After trying to make this product work, I eventually gave up on it. It lasted a fairly long time, but within an hour it started showing my under eye creases. It's easy to blend out and it looks pretty natural, but I also prefer a concealer that does just that-conceals!
Heather S.
Statesville, NC
I have literally been using this concealer, for years now! I fell in love from buying because it was "new" at the time and I'm glad I did!! It goes on amazing and the coverage is the same as a high end brand! It can be used for highlighting, under eye circles and of course, to cover blemishes! lol. I definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy on a budget!
Alyssa H.
Review for: Light more...
I recently found my way back to this concealer and I'm very glad I did. I have to set this almost immediately or the creasing is pretty terrible but the coverage is great! I only use this for my undereye because the shades are a little too orangey for my actual face.
karmen d.
washington, DC
Review for: Sand more...
The coverage on this concealer was good, but I had a hard time using it because it always creased on me! I ended up not using it under the eye anymore and just using it to highlight other parts of my face instead - and when I did that it always blended out beautifully.
Elizabeth K.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Medium more...
My go to concealer. It really brightens my under eye circles and blends in well. I switch between the 20 and 25 from winter to summer. My only con would be that is can sometimes sting your under eye circles for a minute, but it has never caused red skin or breakouts.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?