Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
Katie M.
Highly highly recommend. I use this more than my high end products! It works just as good and lasts just as long. We all know how it feels to spend 30 bucks on a concealer and not want to use it as an everyday concealer because its too expensive to go buy another. This is a dupe for sure! Save the pricey stuff for special occasions and use this as your everyday for less than half the price!
Cinthia A.
Fullerton imperial hwy 540 apt. B
Review for: Light more...
I got it once but I gave it away I feel like it is similar to the NARS one but I'm going to buy it again because the color I got was on a pink undertone but my skin tone  is more of a yellow undertone so I'm going to try to find my color so I'll see if I love it
Grace K.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best concealers I’ve ever used. It so lightweight but still covers everything you need it to. The only thing that kind of confused me was the fact that shade 15 is lighter than shade 10? Overall a great concealer though, would recommend to all skin types.
Morgan S.
Kent, OH
This concealer is amazing! It is my go-to. You cannot beat the quality of this drugstore concealer. I've noticed the first shade (10) is too dark and orange to brighten my under eye, but the second shade (15) is much better for my light skin tone.
Mas S.
Atlanta
Review for: Light more...
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CONCEALER. It’s so full coverage! Hides my dark circles and highlights beautifully! It’s a dupe for NARS concealer. It blended like a dream. The packaging could be better because most of the time it will come opened and searched but I would recommend!!
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
I use medium to conceal my eyebrows and use it as an eyeshadow primer! I use deep to conceal my under eyes and areas that need highlighting! I do use deep to conceal my eyes sometimes too! I absolutely love this product! It's one of my fave concealers and I'd recommend to everyone!
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
BUENISIMO! Tiene un aplicador que permite utilizar la cantidad justa de corrector, tiene buena pigmentacion, no se corre, es de facil difuminado y lo mejor no es grasoso, y el precio es increible. Como lo he dicho en muchos post maybelline es una excelente marca de maquillaje de farmacia
Priscilla G.
Review for: Medium, Light, Deep, Sand more...
This concealer is honestly one of the greatest dupes for high end make up brands like Nars and Urban Decay. It is so affordable and does the job just as well. I love using this product for everyday wear and I make sure to keep one stocked. It does not crease and is not too heavy. I would really recommend.
Lillian G.
This is the second best concealer I have tried. It applies a really nice and full coverage and hides any discoloration and evens out my skin tone. It is very long lasting and works great on foundation and with powder. I will be purchasing this again!!!
Isha B.
Review for: Light more...
Just like with most drugstore concealer this is way too dark for me. Compared to higher end brands it's no where near as good. Sure. The price is great. But when you can't find your shade it's practically useless. Would be an awesome product if they would extend their shade range
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?