Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Savanna M.
Butler, PA
I've always, always had trouble finding drugstore concealers that are full coverage and last all day. Color correcting before is always promising. It is the only concealer I will use. I swear by it. It's great for your money and I highly recommended.
Justine W.
Denver
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is beautiful for a great medium coverage option at the drugstore. The texture is very emollient and easy to work with. Even if you apply too much, it is hard to make this concealer look bad. You do have to set it though for longevity
ilianna p.
Plains, TX
i LOVE this product! covers just about everything on my face. it is easy to apply and blend! this product does not leave me looking cakey. i like the packaging, nice and simple! it works great for under eye and blemishes! i recommend this to anyone!
Kallie W.
Nephi, UT
My absolute go-to concealer! I have tried many different concealers and I still come back! The price does seem a bit high for dollar-store but the concealer is so awesome, there is nothing to be upset about. I love how well the concealer blends and sheets out over foundation. Keep it up, Maybelline!
Ying L.
This is a great concealer, it reminds me of the nars radiant concealers. It goes on the skin very easily and it's easy to blend out. The product doesn't cake up or separate throughout the day. I think this product is just a great dupe to the nars one if you enjoy using the nars radiant concealers.
Melissa J.
New Haven, CT
I love this concealer so much! It's super creamy, not cakey or drying at all! It blends perfectly, and looks so natural on the skin while still covering my dark circles. Which I have with 2 kids and an Italian heritage lol! I can wear it alone with just some mascara, bronzer and brows on the days I am home and just want to look together and it's great!
Yen N.
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer!!! I haven't bothered to try out high end concealers because this is everything I need. This concealer is light and has a light-medium coverage. It's perfect for everyday and gives me a smooth look. I have repurchased this so many times and will continue to :)
Kameliia K.
Philadelphia
Doesn't really give that much coverage. It is buildable but it would crease a lot. Th packaging is nice and comfortable to carry in the makeup bag or even if u take it alone u can fit it in your pocket. I would recommend it but u HAVE to set it with powder otherwise no I don't remember this product.
Amanda D.
Lake Mary, FL
Review for: Light more...
Pros: Blends out effortlessly, is good for highlighting, nice applicator/application, really creamy, lightweight, inexpensive

Cons: low coverage (would not recommend for concealing i.e. dark circles), creases like crazy, thin packaging makes it feel as though there is not a lot of product
Megan I.
This is a great drugstore concealer.  I have dark under eye circles and this does a good job of covering them up. It is light and creamy. The lightest shade wasn't too dark for my fair skin. I think it goes on better than the Wet n Wild Photo Focus concealer. I would def buy this product again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back