Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
Jessica W.
South St Paul, MN
This concealer is great! The price is right, it is creamy and blends out well. it could be a little more build-able but blends great. Th coverage is a little lighter than what i am wanting for my under eyes but works well. I would buy it again, maybe in a lighter color.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This concealer is usually compared to NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. For the drug store, it isn't bad. I would have liked a fuller coverage. It also would settle in my lines even after setting it.
Alexa D.
Aberdeen, NJ
great drugstore concealer! Medium coverage at a good price! I put this on blemishes and under my eyes and the set and put foundation over it!  Very easy to build and blend! I always set it cause it does tend to wear off if you don't! But great buy! Would definitely get it again!
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Fair more...
My favorite drug store concealer! The fit me product line is great in general. They have tons of colors to fit all skin tones. This doesn’t leave my face feeling tacky or greasy and blends great! I’ve had to buy 5 of them in the last couple of months cause I use it so much haha
Andrea O.
From my experience is a very fluid product so with little quantity and cover a rather important area. But its coverage is average, if you want a #natural result this is the product for you but if you want to make your #imperfections disappear completely, it may not be the best product.
Morgan M.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Deep, Sand more...
This is a really great concealer. It provides good coverage but you have to use a little more to get the coverage you want. The colors are good. It works best for me with the Fitme foundation. I recommend it but not if you want a lot of coverage without using a lot of product.
Emily M.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Light more...
This product works well for the price. I can tell the difference between this product and higher end concealers based on the feel of it, and how it wears. For the low price, it is a good product. Stays well throughout the day, but can leave you feeling a bit greasy after awhile
Sonya G.
West Windsor, NJ
By far my favorite concealer, and I've tried various high end ones as well. For a fraction of the price you can get an amazing concealer that conceals, lightens, and highlights. It doesn't wear off and is extremely creamy which I love. It erases my under eye circles amazingly.
Taylor M.
Review for: Sand more...
It's alright. I'm Olive toned and it was too yellow for my taste. Not as full coverage as the wet n wild photo focus concealer I just got but not everybody likes full coverage. You get a decent amount of product too!
Mira R.
This is the best drugstore concealer for sure. It's full coverage and great quality. I've been using it for years now, it blends like a dream. I've never felt any desire to buy any expensive concealer because this is so good. Great for beginners and this with experience alike.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?