Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
I absolutely love this concealer. In fact, I love the entire Fit Me! line. This concealer in particular is so easy to blend out with a blending sponge! I have natural dark circles under my eyes that are so difficult to cover some days. However, this concealer makes it a total piece of cake. It's awesome!
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This concealer has been a miracle and a solution for my undereyes and my redness. The formula is not dry and not really liquidy which is great for my dry skin. It blends into my skin. This product is very easy to apply.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Light, Sand more...
I really do enjoy this concealer. It has great coverage, the shade selection is nice for drugstore, and obviously the price point is bomb too. The only thing that gets me is that is creases like a biatch under my eyes if I don't set it immediately. But, for what it is its something I'm willing to overlook.
laura h.
Herriman, UT
i love this concealer from Maybelline, this one was one of the first concealers i tried out  , and i loved it since day one, i love that the texture is not thick  and also it gives you a great coverage, and it does not crease on me, and it is a great price  so i will give a 5 stars :)
Tiffany H.
Review for: Sand more...
Sand is an absolute match for my skin! I love this concealer. It does not crease, and glides on with an amazing applicator. It concealed all my blemishes, and was a great under-eye brightener. I will continue to repurchase, and would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality, low-cost concealer!
Valentina U.
This concealer is soo stunning!!! It is super lightweight and blends seamlessly! The dofa applicator is a plus which makes it easier to apply. It has a light to medium coverage but it has a natural finish which makes It the perfect drugstore concealer for an every day makeup look!
Alexii✨ K.
Review for: Medium more...
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer used the concealer to create a crease and was able to create this look. I loved creating this look and also making it. The formula of the concealer glides on well and it blends super nice. #influenster # makeup #influensterAwards #influensterAward
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have been on the hunt for a concealer that covers up without making me look too orange or dark. This is the perfect solution! I have very pale skin, so finding a concealer thats dark enough to cover but still light enough to match my skin was difficult. I love this product and use it every morning! I especially love how it covers up my under eye circles!
Shannon S.
Lansing, MI
This is one of the better drugstore concealers that I have tried. Coverage is there, but it is not really buildable before it gets cakey. It's really easy to blend out and once you set it it's fine. I give it 4 stars because on some foundations it's perfect, but others it's super patchy and breaks up.
Sammi Z.
Review for: Sand more...
The concealer is really creamy! I like how thin the tube and packaging is because it is easy for me to use and carry around in my bag. It works pretty well and is buildable! It usually last me the whole day after setting it in. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore concealer that is easy to use.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back