Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20726)
Alyssa F.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Light more...
Hands down the best drugstore concealer and the brand that makes the best ones as well. Feels so light and covers well, no wrinkle effect even without setting! Just wish it was more full coverage but it is build able! I always always use this! Get it at H-E-B.. or Walmart if you're not from Texas :)
The best concealer for the price it is at! Hands down!
Leslie V.
Dallas
This is my die hard favorite concealer!! It is soooo creammy and gives me great coverage and doesn't not get cakey like other concealers will. It definitely compares to high ends such as the nars radiant creamy concealer and is a lot less money! I will definitely be purchasing for the rest of my life
Taylor J.
Billerica, MA
Review for: Fair more...
Great coverage and a good amount of product in the tube and will last you awhile. I'm a very pale person and find that the second lightest shade is lighter than the lightest. Beware if your pale to pick up the second shade instead. Also oxidizes on me a tinsy bit. Recommend to not extremely pale people.
Hannah A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe, Light more...
The amount of Fit Me Concealers I went through is insane! Glides on so easily, doesn't dry out, keeps my undereye hydrated and cancels out my dark circles. I also use it as a contour! I use these on my clients and it never disappoints!
amanda r.
Tampa, FL
Great coverage for sure . It's compares to the nars radiant creamy. Blends out really good and can be buildable . Blends out good with a brush and packaging is simple . It creases on me too much even with setting so it not my go to but a great back up .
Ashley P.
Review for: Fair more...
I do not have the motivation to try and high-end concealers because of how much I love this concealer. Great for blemishes/ imperfections and for under the eye. The wand is the perfect size for me-- not too big or small. I love everything in the Fit Me line but this is definitely a stand out product.
Kirsten L.
Love it, only have one problem. Sometimes when I let this concealer sit for too long it slightly burns...? Kind of strange but I love the final look, doesn't make my skin break out but it does burn if I let it sit for too long, makes my eyes water as well. Good price, nice coverage and consistency.
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
i really like this concealer! it is super affordable and is great quality. It is super smooth and easy to blend. this concealer doesn't have full coverage though, which is why i personally don't use this that often. It's good if you just want light coverage or to highlight your face. overall it's a decent concealer!
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
Review for: Fair more...
I use this product just about every day! It lasts ALL DAY and isn't easy to smudge off! You can layer this concealer under or over your foundation or anything you might use! I use this with just a starting base of moisturizer or primer! It gives a nice shine and coverage overall at a decent price!
Melissa J.
New Haven, CT
I love this concealer so much! It's super creamy, not cakey or drying at all! It blends perfectly, and looks so natural on the skin while still covering my dark circles. Which I have with 2 kids and an Italian heritage lol! I can wear it alone with just some mascara, bronzer and brows on the days I am home and just want to look together and it's great!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back