Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19840)
Taylor S.
CORVALLIS, OR
Review for: Fair more...
My favorite concealer! I must have purchased 5 tubes of this by now. I love how well it blends in to my skin and the way it looks even without foundation! It'd be neat if the shade range was a little more inclusive. Definitely my holy grail concealer though, especially for no-makeup makeup days!
Kenzi C.
This is a below average product in my opinion. This product doesn't stay on for long. It is almost as much as high end makeup and I suggest you skip this drug store fondation and spend an extra $10 and get something instead from sephora. The only positive is the wide array of colors
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Fair more...
Probably my favorite drug store concealer. Works just as good as my tarte shape tape. Packaging isn't anything special but that's not an issue. It works great as an undereye and for blemishes. Most days I don't even use foundation! Just a little spot concealing and I'm out the door.
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
Review for: Light more...
 Maybelline always gives me life.  I have the whole collection of the Maybelline fit me in dewy & matte finish.  After every application I'm always in Awe... super crazy because I own some pretty expensive concealers which a very good but I always find myself reaching for my fit me.
Nicole M.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I loooooove this concealer! I wear it all the time. If you set it with a good powder, it will last a lot. I think for the price it's an amazing deal. I usually have to mix the shade Fair and Light together because Fair is too light and Light is too dark. These concealers tend to be more yellow, except for the shade Fair (pink).
Monica C.
N Kansas City, MO
Review for: Cafe more...
It is one of the few concealers I actually use on a daily basis. Although it's not thick you can build it up for more coverage. The only thing I would recommend doing is waiting a few moments before blending it out so I can dry little so I can be a little bit more Fuller coverage
Kiana P.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Cafe more...
Okay, I know everyone on earth love this concealer, but I not of them. First I think I am allergic to something in the formula as I have applied this concealer several times under my eyes and my skin heats up and feels like I have rubbed it with a brillo pad. I like more natural or vegan products again I thought I would try as a Youtuber suggested a great low-cost alternative to some of the more pricier concealers. This also did nothing to prevent oil in my T-zone area, perhaps that is the out to the scope of this product but many others have stated it was good for that purpose but I did not work for me.
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is usually my everyday concealer! It is lightweight but still has great coverage. I have very dry skin and it never looks crusty or cakey. The color works great with my skin and I love how it looks. I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to buy this product!
Allison M.
Sacramento
Review for: Light more...
I like the texture of the product and it is a great price. It doesn't bunch up under my eyes, though I would definitely recommend that you set the product. It has a slight illuminating effect, though I think I would recommend picking one shade lighter than you usually are.
Rachel L.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is pretty good for drug store. Ive used it many times and my makeup comes out looking great. I like the consistency, and that it blends really nicely. Ive never had an issue with it personally, and ive heard a lot of youtubers compared it to the NARS concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?