Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
carmen w.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Light more...
I got this shade because I'm fair but the fair shade has a pink tone to it which I'm personally not a fan of. But I love the concealer itself. I use it with the fit me foundation and it works wonders. Days when I have dark circles or blemishes, they are easily covered up and after I set it with a powder it doesn't crease. I highly recommend it.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I definitely do not recommend this concealer. It does not work well under your eyes, for blemishes, or anything. It is also very difficult to blend and you can plain as day see where it is not able to blend well. I would not buy this again. Also, this concealer is not very cheap. I recommend LA girl concealer. It is cheaper and actually works.
Karina N.
Chula Vista, CA
Before the tarte shape tape, this was my go to brightening concealer. The consistency is thin yet hydrating. I would say the coverage is medium, it still got the job done. I also would use this to clean up my eyebrows. Still love this concealer!
Paola A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product! I have finished a bottle already and going to buy a new one. Its great when you want to go all out and full face makeup. It applies smoothly onto the face and blends smoothly. Looks beautiful once blended in and to highlight all your face. For me it has stayed on my face for hours and doesn't go away for a long time.
Sarah C.
Archbald, PA
Review for: Light more...
The formula isn’t bad! It’s more lightweight which is good for when I’m not feeling a full coverage face. Packaging is almost identical to Nars. What brought this down to a 3 star for me was the color ‘Light’, which was pretty dark imo. It’s too dark to wear under my eyes and I feel that most other ‘Light’ concealers are 2-3 shades lighter.
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Cafe more...
This is my everyday concealer. The texture is great, not too heavy and not too light for that easy-going look. It is very easy to apply and blend for a natural under-eye. Of course, the price matches right to it being a light to medium coverage product.
The shade range could be better and more inclusive, but I will continue to use.
Natalie H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
my holy grail concealer! I really love this concealer. it doesn't break the bank by buying it. the formulation is great like a high end product. it is comparable to the nars creamy concealer. I use to use the nars concealer but it is so expensive and buy it so often just set me back a lot. I found this product and it was basically the same for less then half the price. I really do think it people need to try this product. it does not crease on my eyes which is great.
Gina A.
Maplewood, MN
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I use it to prime my eyes and blend out with a small beauty sponge. I use Tarte Shape Tape under my eyes and on the rest of my face, but if I didn't have that or were just going with drugstore makeup, I would definitely choose this concealer!
Blair B.
Bracey
Review for: Fair more...
I really loved this Maybelline fit me concealer. It doesn’t crease and settle into my fine lines and the coverage is medium which I like. I love that the consistency isn’t too thick because the thicker concealers aren’t great for my dry skin. However, it burns my skin. :( A lot of girls in my beauty group also complained of the same thing.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I use the color sand for this concealer and I just have a mix of emotions with this one. I feel like I dont hate it, but I dont love it either. I guess I can say I feel indifferent about this one just because I dont find myself grabbing or gravitating towards this concealer as much as I would for my Rimmel, which I LOVE BTW, or any other concealer in my jar of concealers and normally I like to use my concealers in rotation, just so I wont waste anything. However, I do find myself skipping on this particular one quite often during my rotation

This concealer has a sheer natural coverage but I do notice that if I have really dry undereyes or my skin is going through a really weird change due to the weather, it accentuates my dry patches and fine lines. I normally just conceal my dark circles and then spot conceal anywhere that I have a blemish. So you get the picture when I mean it clings onto my dry patches that I want to hide.

I will not be repurchasing this concealer after I bring myself to finish it, not because its a bad concealer since many people did have great things to say about it, but because it was just not the concealer for me. I gave it a try and now its on to the next.
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I see on YouTube videos and things they put really light concealer under there eyes to the cheeks and on the forehead and chin. I was wondering if there's really a big difference between using a cheap concealer vs expensive if you just need it for pigmentation rather than covering blemishes.
Do you go a lot lighter for concealer? Or the same?
Akvile A.
London
Can i use this concealer everyday?
Trinity M.
Is this concealer as good as the foundation?
Joelle C.
San Diego , CA
I was curious if this concealer sets into the fine lines under eyes and if it helps to brighten

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.