Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Dani E.
Mission
This formula of this Maybelline concealer compares to that of high end brands. It covers dark circles like a dream. The only downside to this product is the shade selection. I purchased the lightest shade and it is just a tad darker than my pale skin tone so I have to go in with another lighter concealer to make it work for me. But other than its a great product I like recommending.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I love the packaging very sleek and stylish easily fits into my bag , gives complete coverage, i don't have any dakr circles , i just apply this to highlight my undereye area , on top of my nose , and my pimples spots , and it hides all easily, its kinda make it dry but I always moisturize my face , then its ok . I love it.
Maggee H.
The absolute best concealer I have tried out. It's buildable and has great coverage. It's easy to apply and easy to blend out. Wish they make the packing bigger so there would be more product. But I recommend this to all!
Ross M.
Olympia, WA
Love this concealer it has very good coverage and is very long lasting. Also true to color, I would say if your looking for a really good drug store concealer this is what to buy. Another perk is it is very easy to blend! Love this product and would recommend.
Alivia R.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this product because it would never get cakey and it had pretty full coverage, BUT NOW every time I use this product it stings my under eyes to the point where I have to take it off and if I can withstand the pain long enough to let it dry, it dehydrates my under eyes. I've bought multiple tubes and all of them are like this. Never buying or using it again.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
This is the best drugstore concealer I've tried! It gives you a medium coverage however it is also very buildable. What I love the most is that it does not crease under my eyes like most concealers do but of course you have to make sure to set it. So great that it compares to some of my high end concealers
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Fair more...
SO GOOD FOR THE PRICE. I cannot go anywhere without this product. It's so easy to use for touchups and whenever I have pretty bad dark circles.
Pros: Small container. Easy to use. Clean application. Similar to the Nars Concealer.
Cons: Extenuates dry spots. Can look cakey when you apply too much.

Repurchased 2 times.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
This is great affordable concealer. You can purchase it at any drugstore. It does not dry out and is really great for oily skin. It's super blendable which makes it perfect for beginners. I use it for my under eyes and it's great. I recommend it to everyone who wants an affordable concealer.
Molly M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
I've tried many concealers over the years from high end to drug store and this concealer is hands down one of the best I've tried. Doesn't try me out, there always seems to be a color that makes me perfectly whether I've been out of the sun all winter or getting a nice tan in the summer. I love this concealer!
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
I am super pale. I have been having troubles finding a good coverage concealer that's made for pale skin. This one is amazing! It's super smooth and blends in really well. I'm also glad I can find it at any drugstores!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back