Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Phoebe T.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Light more...
I feel like this is a dupe for NARS radiant concealer. If you want something more affordable this will do! I use this for my undereye, highlighting and for blemishes! I think this has good coverage and is worth buying! I got shade in light but I think I could go lighter. It's a little dark for a light in my opinion.
Kaitlyn F.
Auburn, KY
This is an excellent dupe for the Nars concealer. Its very easy to blend/apply, it comes on dough-foot applicator. A little defiantly goes a long way so the product last awhile. However, I got the shade light and its turned orangish over time but that may just be mine. I would still defiantly try this again though.
Helen K.
Review for: Light more...
This is my go to drugstore concealer because it's very build-able and has an amazing undertone. It does crease a little bit if you don't set it with powder but it blends like a dream! I always repurchase this product and I suggest it to everyone!
Amber P.
I purchased this concealer because everyone was raving about it. I ended up giving it a try. I did not like it. It burned my face, but then went away after a few seconds.. It did not cover up any dark circles or dark marks, and i even tried layering up. I was not a fan of this at all.. And there isnt any super light shades. it basically matches my foundation.
Nikki J.
Portland
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer was honestly great, really reminded me of the Nars concealer. Although this concealer is great, its not that buildable so its best for redness or blemishes because the coverage is pretty good but not good enough for under eyes due to the fact that my dark circles still showed through, i do have pretty hefty dark circles so it might work just fine for you (:
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
I've been using this concealer for quite some time now and I find it does the job really well. It's easy to apply and blends well, but the doe foot applicator is not my favorite. I find that I'm never able to get all the concealer out of the bottle. I've repurchased this many times and would definitely do so again.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I really like this concealer but I wish it came in lighter shades. I'm very pale and always trying new stuff. The formula is great, blends out amazingly, and it's buildable and affordable. I use two coats always and this stuff lasts forever.
Jennifer K.
Niles, OH
I use this product to contour and I must say it works great! I'm a beginner in contouring and couldn't find a contour palette I liked so decided to go this route. I use a darker color than my skin tone and it defines my cheek bones amazingly. I love the fit me products.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer. Honestly love it more than the foundation itself. It goes on smooth and blends well. I am pretty pale so this is the lightest shade, I wish there was at least one shade lighter than this but otherwise no complaints!
Vivian R.
Tucker, GA
Review for: Medium, Cafe, Deep more...
These concealers burnnnnnn like bad on the eyes on the skin anywhere it burns. The color range is nice and the 3 colors I got matched me but everything still burned. I even waited and got them again 2 years later and they still burn! I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone but everything else Maybelline is wonderful!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back