Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19809)
Buy on Amazon
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
The best concealer ever created! I really feel like it is dupe for a lot of high end concealers. It doesn't crease. It covers up all of my bags and under eye darkness. It's amazing. And I already recommend it to everyone. I just ran out of it today so I need to stop at the store and stock up on it !
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Pros
- very affordable
- pretty good coverage
- natural looking
- never cakey

cons
- i feel like this doesn't really cover my blemishes but for the price i'm not complaining
- a little on the oilier side
Ashley R.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It gives great coverage, lightweight and natural! Not too mention super affordable! My only complaint with this concealer would be how quickly I go through it! I wish the bottle was bigger but for only like 6 dollars I can get 4 of these for the price of one higher end one.
Yvonne L.
Petaluma, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I really like this concealer and it's easy to apply. I really appreciate the brush and how much product is in the tube. I've probably repurchased this about 4 or 5 times and this is the only concealer I've used. It's a good price and very blendable. The only thing is, it's not very high coverage.
Taelor L.
Middlesboro
This concealer is okay for a drugstore concealer. It blends out easy but if your not careful you can blend it out too much and it isn’t even visible. But then again if you apply too much it can get cakey and crease. The packaging is very similar to a nars concealer but other than that it is nice.
Randa F.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I love the formula of this concealer. It has the perfect amount of coverage and feels seamless on the skin. I unfortunately can't find a perfect match for my skin tone in this concealer, as I'm insanely pale and the lightest shade is too dark for me, but I would recommend it to others otherwise.
Lesli C.
Ugh!! This concealers are so good the coverage is amazing with two swipes on each side and thats it..this is my 2 nd time buying this and i will continue to do so this drug store makeups keep getting soo good.
Madeline L.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great under eye concealer if you are looking for a drugstore price! It is not the most long wearing product on the market but it gets the job done for a great, cheap price!
Whinyffer R.
Lawrence, MA
One of the best concealers that I ever try, I love how it correct my blemishes and the consistency of the product is not too thick for my skin. I've tried a lot of other branches and always come back to this one. doesn't crease at all and the skin looks so natural and fresh. love it!!!!!!!
Arlene E.
Reno
Review for: Sand more...
This is my favorite drug store concealer! It's inexpensive, has a great formula, great coverage, and is easy to blend out. It was tough for me to find a great drug store concealer because a lot of concealers made me break out. But once I found this is quickly became a holy grail product of mine!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?