Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19797)
Buy on Amazon
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
One of the best drugstore concealers, total dupe for the Nars concealers! They're easy to apply and blend, so you can choose to highlight and contour with them, and they're great for both the undereye and blemishes, super afforable, great product!
Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is easy to apply and the wand is just perfect for application. I use this mostly on blemishes, I find that it tends to crease, even after setting it with a setting powder. It accentuates dryness and my under eye area is very dry so I find that it doesn't work great for my under eye area. It is very buildable because it is not heavy.
Ashley R.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It gives great coverage, lightweight and natural! Not too mention super affordable! My only complaint with this concealer would be how quickly I go through it! I wish the bottle was bigger but for only like 6 dollars I can get 4 of these for the price of one higher end one.
Carolyn D.
trussville
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. There are so many shades for all skin tones. It doesn't crease under my eyes, and lasts all day, even if I don't set it with a powder. I also like buying the darker shades as contours and lighter shades for highlighting. This is a really versatile product.
Taelor L.
Middlesboro
This concealer is okay for a drugstore concealer. It blends out easy but if your not careful you can blend it out too much and it isn’t even visible. But then again if you apply too much it can get cakey and crease. The packaging is very similar to a nars concealer but other than that it is nice.
Devitta T.
Richmond
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer it is very full coverage and it is buildable and yes it does have nice packaging it is easy to apply and to blend but I wish it had more product in it but I definitely would but this again
Lesli C.
Ugh!! This concealers are so good the coverage is amazing with two swipes on each side and thats it..this is my 2 nd time buying this and i will continue to do so this drug store makeups keep getting soo good.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Other more...
I actually use a few different shades of this fit me concealer. I use it sometimes as my contouring producs. It's amazing coverage I love the application of it it's smooth and doesn't have a really "makeup-ie smell to it. And I would totally tell I to go out and buy this. The uses are great
Whinyffer R.
Lawrence, MA
One of the best concealers that I ever try, I love how it correct my blemishes and the consistency of the product is not too thick for my skin. I've tried a lot of other branches and always come back to this one. doesn't crease at all and the skin looks so natural and fresh. love it!!!!!!!
Leila C.
I've tried this in shades 10 and 15 but neither match well for my skin tone. I used it for covering mild acne and dark circles. The acne coverage was ok but for the under eye within an hour it appeared creased.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?