Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Hannah A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe, Light more...
The amount of Fit Me Concealers I went through is insane! Glides on so easily, doesn't dry out, keeps my undereye hydrated and cancels out my dark circles. I also use it as a contour! I use these on my clients and it never disappoints!
Tiffany H.
Review for: Sand more...
Sand is an absolute match for my skin! I love this concealer. It does not crease, and glides on with an amazing applicator. It concealed all my blemishes, and was a great under-eye brightener. I will continue to repurchase, and would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality, low-cost concealer!
Maheen A.
Chicago
Review for: Sand more...
I bought this concealer and it kind of just sat in my drawer for a while. When I finally started using it, I didn't understand why I hadn't been all along! It's a great concealer, I have really intense under eyes made worse due to being a new mom. This covers them pretty well. It does crease on me though, which is why I didn't give it a full five stars.
Taylor J.
Billerica, MA
Review for: Fair more...
Great coverage and a good amount of product in the tube and will last you awhile. I'm a very pale person and find that the second lightest shade is lighter than the lightest. Beware if your pale to pick up the second shade instead. Also oxidizes on me a tinsy bit. Recommend to not extremely pale people.
Amy B.
Review for: Sand more...
I bought this concealer because I saw several YouTubers swear it is a dupe for the NARS concealer. I find that it creases pretty easily and irritates my skin under my eyes. With the NARS concealer, I got more of a radiant effect. This one is flat and dull. It does the job but I will not be buying again.
ilianna p.
Plains, TX
i LOVE this product! covers just about everything on my face. it is easy to apply and blend! this product does not leave me looking cakey. i like the packaging, nice and simple! it works great for under eye and blemishes! i recommend this to anyone!
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
i really like this concealer! it is super affordable and is great quality. It is super smooth and easy to blend. this concealer doesn't have full coverage though, which is why i personally don't use this that often. It's good if you just want light coverage or to highlight your face. overall it's a decent concealer!
Savanna M.
Butler, PA
I've always, always had trouble finding drugstore concealers that are full coverage and last all day. Color correcting before is always promising. It is the only concealer I will use. I swear by it. It's great for your money and I highly recommended.
Melissa J.
New Haven, CT
I love this concealer so much! It's super creamy, not cakey or drying at all! It blends perfectly, and looks so natural on the skin while still covering my dark circles. Which I have with 2 kids and an Italian heritage lol! I can wear it alone with just some mascara, bronzer and brows on the days I am home and just want to look together and it's great!
Desiree N.
I LOVE this concealer. it is smooth and you can layer it as much as you want, it is not cakey at all and lasts for at least 6 hours! great eye pleasing packaging and it only costs $4 at walmart! who could resist?
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?