Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20722)
pakiza a.
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer so much. I have used a lot of different drugstore concealers but i have noticed they all fade away or became cakey. Its pretty is easy to apply and blend. This is a holy grail drugstore high end concealer. I totally recommend to others. :) If you buy this holy grail youĺl never be sad that you bought it.
Joanna H.
Aurora, CO
I use this concealer everyday for under my eyes and the redness around my nose. It gives me the perfect coverage just where I need it the most. The shades are great, I use a light medium during the winter and medium during the summer. The formulation is great and long wearing.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Review for: Light more...
I have been using this for years and I absolutely love it! I use the shade Light to conceal pimples, redness, dark spots, etc. and it works really well. I used to use it for under eyes, but I switched to another concealer. Great doe foot applicator, easy application, non drying, and it doesn't cake or crease. Will always buy again!
Anahi g.
Vancouver, WA
it's such a cheap and affordable product ! it covers all dark circles . at first i thought it would mix with my foundation but it sits on the foundation so nicely . it doesn't smudge or crease it truly stays on for a matte finish . throughout the day i don't have to apply more .
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
Purchased from CVS in shade fair. I love this concealer and use it with my fit me foundation. It's creamy and covers so well. I like to apply with a beauty blender. My only complaint is I wish they had a lighter color that could be used to highlight. Will continue to purchase!
Bethany B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fit me concealer is a good concealer, at least on me it's a light to medium coverage. It must be set with a powder because it applies quite tacky. However i gave it three stars because it burns the skin of my undereyes. I have very sensitive skin and haven't heard this complaint from many others, but I myself will not be repurchasing.
Mady M.
I started to use this and right away I like it. But as time went on I noticed that the more I wore it the oiler my skin got throughout the day. I stopped using it and just started wearing the powder but I think I'm gonna start using it again so if you have dry skin this would be good for you. But if you're u have slightly oily skin it might have the same effect it did for me.
Allison L.
Patton, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I really enjoy this concealer from the drug store. I believe it is one of the best affordable concealers. The packaging is quite nice but can get messy quickly if you are not careful. I enjoy using this product the most for concealing blemishes. Would highly recommend if you are looking for an affordable concealer from the drugstore.
Julia G.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer feels very moisturizing when you put it on but once its blended in, I do see dryness under the eyes. I have other concealers which blend without leaving dry patches so I don't reach for this one as often. I use it below the immediate under eye to brighter rather than conceal so perhaps I would purchase again for that.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I had to do a review on this because I purchased this product on Saturday and have been using it since! I wanted to try out this concealer for years and didn't get the chance to until now. I love a light weight concealer that I can build up and this is perfect!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back