Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Review for: Light more...
I have been using this for years and I absolutely love it! I use the shade Light to conceal pimples, redness, dark spots, etc. and it works really well. I used to use it for under eyes, but I switched to another concealer. Great doe foot applicator, easy application, non drying, and it doesn't cake or crease. Will always buy again!
Abby A.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I find that this really covers my under eyes well.
I find a little goes a long way with this product. I always start with a super small amount and then go back and add more where needed.

If someone is looking for a great drugstore/budget friendly concealer, I would recommend this one
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
I like this concealer it's a good product. The undertones the shade have can suit many skin colors. However I do find that it is not a full coverage concealer, I personally like my concealer to be full coverage. It's a little too creamy for my liking but it works great I'd recommend it if you don't have really dark under eye to cover.
Sydney S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my new favorite concealer! I use the foundation that goes with this and they're the perfect pair! I have bad acne and this helps to give me full coverage without looking cakey and a mess. I also am a single mother and work full time so my dark circles are serious and this gives me the coverage that I need for those as well.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I had to do a review on this because I purchased this product on Saturday and have been using it since! I wanted to try out this concealer for years and didn't get the chance to until now. I love a light weight concealer that I can build up and this is perfect!
Amy V.
Review for: Medium, Light, Deep more...
I really, really love this concealer.  It helps hide my dark circles and evens out my skin tone around my eyes.  I can use it for contouring or just basic coverage.  The darker shades can be used for cheek contouring as well.  The wearability is great.  I do need to touch up but I have to with all concealers.
Mady M.
I started to use this and right away I like it. But as time went on I noticed that the more I wore it the oiler my skin got throughout the day. I stopped using it and just started wearing the powder but I think I'm gonna start using it again so if you have dry skin this would be good for you. But if you're u have slightly oily skin it might have the same effect it did for me.
Allison L.
Patton, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I really enjoy this concealer from the drug store. I believe it is one of the best affordable concealers. The packaging is quite nice but can get messy quickly if you are not careful. I enjoy using this product the most for concealing blemishes. Would highly recommend if you are looking for an affordable concealer from the drugstore.
Joanna H.
Aurora, CO
I use this concealer everyday for under my eyes and the redness around my nose. It gives me the perfect coverage just where I need it the most. The shades are great, I use a light medium during the winter and medium during the summer. The formulation is great and long wearing.
Patricia B.
Review for: Sand more...
For the price it is good!!! I like that is doesn't dry my already dry under eye area. I just wish it had a bit more coverage. I think it is great for someone looking to brighten the under eye but not for someone looking to cover dark circles. I tend to use a more (pink) full coverage concealer first the add this on top to brighten.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back