Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on target.com*
Maryah F.
Wisconsin Rapids
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer. But the only reason I gave it four stars is because it kind of creases. But it has amazing coverage and is very creamy. I love the packaging and I will always buy over and over.
Rebekah S.
Greenville
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer, it beats out high end ones by milled, the consistency is thin enough to spread well but still a strong medium coverage to cover what you need, this works well for spot concealing as well as undereye brightening depending on what shade you get
Miranda S.
Barbourville, KY
Review for: Light more...
The Maybelline Fit Me concealer is, in my opinion, a bad concealer. It can be easy to apply and blend, and does have nice packaging; however, there is not a single concealer in my shade, or lighter. They’re all way too dark on me. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone who is fair or has a very light skin tone.
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro, OH
Review for: Fair more...
In the summer I like this product but come winter it burns my skin so bad I almost started to cry. yes my skin is more dry in the winter so that’s why but no other concealer does that. If you don’t have dry skin it may work for you but if you have dry skin DO NOT USE THIS.
JoAnna C.
Only concealer I use. I like how it blends out. I believe it was like $6 or so at Walmart. I am impressed. High quality for low cost. I also like the applicator as some concealers call for you to squeeze them out and sometimes, that separates the product. Love this stuff.
Halee E.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Fair more...
I have dry skin, it took me forever to find an over the counter (drugstore) concealer that didn’t make my skin look ever more dry. This is the best I’ve found yet I absolutely love it. I’ve read in other reviews it compares to the bars radiance concealer. It’s wonderful!
Chloe C.
appleton, WI
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is ok. I use it often but it does have some issues. I find it so be very flaky and it enhances my dry skin. It is ok lasting but it’s not too impressive. I seal it with my airspun powder and then it’ll stay on all day. I use it to carve out my eyebrows and that’s where it performs the best in my opinion.
ESMERALDA M.
WOODBRIDGE, VA
Review for: Fair more...
I really love this product, I think it has many pros, is packaged nicely. The formula has an almost dewy finish, is very light-weight easy to work and creamy. Just as a reference it gives the skin an even appearance and give you that glow that the skin needs. I did not find that this concealer oxidizes on me, so that's a serious plus!. The line of concealers span from dark to porcelain. The shades are pretty easy to match to skin tones. For the price , I'd say it's great buy and I'll purchasing again.
Ashley T.
This concealer is a miracle. It is high end quality at a drugstore price! What more can a girl ask for? The formula is great, it isn't cakey like a lot of other concealers I have used and it doesn't settle into those fine lines under the eye. It makes your makeup look great and for the price it is my holy grail concealer.
Heather P.
Soooo creamy! Like so creamy, I have been using this everyday for months! This is definitely something that covers my darkness and also doubles as a primer for my eyeshadow (setting with powder of course) but I love this stuff, worth the try it is totally affordable too.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?