Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light more...
OK so as a concealer it doesn't do as great of a job as I was hoping. But I think it is fabulous for an eyeshadow primer I have freckles on my hood and just general discoloration and it is a great job of covering that up as well as allowing my eyeshadow to stay on long and strong all day. The price is pretty great as well I highly recommend it.
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
For a drugstore concealer, this product is really nice. It's a very thin formula, but it covers my dark circles and blemishes nicely. I got it to replace my UD Naked concealer because of the price difference and I really don't notice much of a difference.
Gabby W.
Rocky River, OH
This is my favorite concealor I have ever purchased. I do not like to spend a lot of money on my beauty products and in result I often suffer from lesser results. However, this concealer compares to high end products. It blends very well and is compatible with almost every skin tone (from me being super pale to me being super tan).
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
I recently tried this and I have been in love! It's so creamy and blends out so nicely! It's lightweight and is medium coverage. I'm using the shade 15 fair and it works great! The only downfall is there isn't a large variety of shades. The fair one is a shade or so lighter so it works but I'll probably end up trying the lighter shade!
Karina S.
I started getting into makeup about a year and a half ago and this concealer was tricky for me. Obviously I didn't know about what was good or not but this usually clings onto wrinkles which sucked for me because I have so many little wrinkles under my lower lash line but other than that this would be pretty great. Also, it is pretty good coverage that can easily be built up to your preference
Laura A.
Del Valle, TX
This was the very first concealer I purchased. Nice small easy to take packaging. Wand helps to apply and easy to blend. I personally use this to clean out my eyebrows. But have tried under the eye. I definitely recommend this to first starters. Fragrance free. Very affordable. Leaves your skin/makeup flawless.
Ana Gabriela M.
Excelente cobertura, tengo ojeras muy pronunciadas y me funciona muy bien, cubre y su duración, todo el día intacto .... Excellent coverage, I have very pronounced dark circles and it works very well, covers and its duration all day intact
Kendra D.
A great drugstore concealer, comparable to NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but not as full coverage as NARS-still would recommend this because of the low price and how it compares to a higher priced concealer. If you are willing to work with this product, then I’m sure you won’t be disappointed considering how much money you’ll be saving. I would recommend this and have repurchased multiple times.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
I bought the lightest shade they have in the fit me concealer, but it is way too dark for me still. It is dark and pink toned, and I can't use it under my eyes at all. I only use it for blemishes. Disappointing that they only have a few shades. I hear so much hype about this concealer but I can't use it because of the lack of light shades.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
I really like this concealer. It is also a really good highlighter as well. I use it under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose and it brightens my face up. I wish there was more of the product in the tube though because I feel like I run out of it quickly.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back