Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Saige S.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Light more...
This concealer works great for me is doesn’t crease, doesn’t make my under eyes look dry, and it covers my dark circles. I was surprised how well it covered with how lightweight and thin the formula was. The one con is the shade range. I feel like for “fit me” it could have way more options. The lightest shade unfortunately is not light enough for me
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Review for: Light more...
This is a decent drugstore concealer. I have used it many times and repurchased it many times, but as of late I do not find myself reaching for it. I do think that this concealer is good, it has good pigmentation and covers my problem areas with ease.
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
The bets drugstore concealer I've used. Love the color "light" and "medium". Just wish they had a bigger color selection for everyone. However I have repurchased this so many times because I love it so much. So blendable and sometimes I even use t all over my face as a foundation and concealer when I'm on the go and need a full face quick.
Estephany G.
Highly recommended, doesn't crease and great way to highlight . Very creamy and easy to blend . You can build the product up if you need more coverage . I would keep buying the product for sure . It works just as good as the NARS Concealer.
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Cafe more...
This is my everyday concealer. The texture is great, not too heavy and not too light for that easy-going look. It is very easy to apply and blend for a natural under-eye. Of course, the price matches right to it being a light to medium coverage product.
The shade range could be better and more inclusive, but I will continue to use.
Karina S.
I started getting into makeup about a year and a half ago and this concealer was tricky for me. Obviously I didn't know about what was good or not but this usually clings onto wrinkles which sucked for me because I have so many little wrinkles under my lower lash line but other than that this would be pretty great. Also, it is pretty good coverage that can easily be built up to your preference
Ashley K.
Beckley, WV
I saw this all over the beauty groups on facebook. I decided to try it. It does tingle on my skin a little but that's okay because it is a pleasant tingle. This is my drugstore holy grail concealer. I use 110 and 115. I use 110 in the winter and 115 in the summer. This is THE BEST drugstore concealer that you can buy. It's amazing.
Ana Gabriela M.
Excelente cobertura, tengo ojeras muy pronunciadas y me funciona muy bien, cubre y su duración, todo el día intacto .... Excellent coverage, I have very pronounced dark circles and it works very well, covers and its duration all day intact
Patricia C.
Review for: Fair more...
It was okay. It creased even with baking. But the consistency was nice for the under eye area. Not too drying for the thin skinned area. Coverage wise i dont have much too cover and i still didn't think this was opaque enough.  I'd say light-me coverage. Still worth a try at least once though for no make up look type days.
Kendra D.
A great drugstore concealer, comparable to NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but not as full coverage as NARS-still would recommend this because of the low price and how it compares to a higher priced concealer. If you are willing to work with this product, then I’m sure you won’t be disappointed considering how much money you’ll be saving. I would recommend this and have repurchased multiple times.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back