Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20702)
Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Light more...
This product was very good but I felt it was a bit too thick under my eyes. It gave me the coverage that I needed but it did not set properly. It felt a little hard to blend out. I use the age rewind concealer and prefer that to this one. I do not have much darkness but I don't think it did a good job at covering my under eye circles.
Irene S.
Modesto
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is just like an high end concealer lots of people on YouTube compared this concealer to the Narrs concealer. It apples smooth and easy to blend I have no problem with this concealer. This is my ride or die concealer from drugstore it is affordable and works great. It is not as full coverage like the tarte and urban decay but you can layer it and it won't look cakey.
Natalie H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
my holy grail concealer! I really love this concealer. it doesn't break the bank by buying it. the formulation is great like a high end product. it is comparable to the nars creamy concealer. I use to use the nars concealer but it is so expensive and buy it so often just set me back a lot. I found this product and it was basically the same for less then half the price. I really do think it people need to try this product. it does not crease on my eyes which is great.
Saige S.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Light more...
This concealer works great for me is doesn’t crease, doesn’t make my under eyes look dry, and it covers my dark circles. I was surprised how well it covered with how lightweight and thin the formula was. The one con is the shade range. I feel like for “fit me” it could have way more options. The lightest shade unfortunately is not light enough for me
Gina A.
Maplewood, MN
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I use it to prime my eyes and blend out with a small beauty sponge. I use Tarte Shape Tape under my eyes and on the rest of my face, but if I didn't have that or were just going with drugstore makeup, I would definitely choose this concealer!
Courtney R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Light more...
I got this concealer to try since I loved the foundation. I don't think this is a bad concealer but the reason I gave 3 stars is because after using for a while it started burning my skin! I have never had any reactions to any makeup product before so I really do not know what's so different about this one. I will not be purchasing again.
Estephany G.
Highly recommended, doesn't crease and great way to highlight . Very creamy and easy to blend . You can build the product up if you need more coverage . I would keep buying the product for sure . It works just as good as the NARS Concealer.
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
The bets drugstore concealer I've used. Love the color "light" and "medium". Just wish they had a bigger color selection for everyone. However I have repurchased this so many times because I love it so much. So blendable and sometimes I even use t all over my face as a foundation and concealer when I'm on the go and need a full face quick.
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Cafe more...
This is my everyday concealer. The texture is great, not too heavy and not too light for that easy-going look. It is very easy to apply and blend for a natural under-eye. Of course, the price matches right to it being a light to medium coverage product.
The shade range could be better and more inclusive, but I will continue to use.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Review for: Light more...
This is a decent drugstore concealer. I have used it many times and repurchased it many times, but as of late I do not find myself reaching for it. I do think that this concealer is good, it has good pigmentation and covers my problem areas with ease.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back