Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20686)
Rafi C.
Acworth, GA
Great affordable under eye concealer!! Good medium to build able full coverage. Lasts all day, easy to blend, good applicator, isn't drying, feels very very light weight! Make sure to set it of course! Good to use for light natural makeup days or full coverage makeup days. It reminds me a creamier version of the urban decay naked skin concealer.
Stacia C.
Review for: Medium more...
I only just started using concealer, so bear with me, but I love the coverage I get with using just a bit of the medium shade under my eyes and on a few of my dark spots. After pairing this with my Maybelline fit foundation I usually don't have any problems with caking or anything, but every face is different, so keep that in mind.
Karina N.
Chula Vista, CA
Before the tarte shape tape, this was my go to brightening concealer. The consistency is thin yet hydrating. I would say the coverage is medium, it still got the job done. I also would use this to clean up my eyebrows. Still love this concealer!
Heather Z.
Bandera, TX
This is fantastic dupe for the NARS creamy concealer. I give it 4 stars because it could use a little more coverage, but it's buildable and it doesn't make my under eyes crease. It's a lightweight formula and they have a huge selection of shades. They do not oxidise and they stay put all day, and I tend to rub my eyes often. Overall, a great concealer and lightweight medium coverage formula but buildable.
Fatima A.
Lincolnwood
Review for: Light, Sand more...
I dont remember a time where this concealer didn't exist. it's a cult classic- and for a reason. it was my first concealer and one I still find myself reaching for. it is so creamy, natural and smooth. it never makes my under eyes look ashy, and always covers up what I need it to cover up. I would love it if they expanded the shade range.
Mary T.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
I very much enjoy this concealer, but in particular this shade in the winter. I’m super fair skinned 9/12 months, and its hard to find a concealer that is light enough to still be a highlight. This has a perfect neutral undertone, as yellower shades show up yellow against my skin. The formula is awesome, but it creases no matter what I do! I’ve tried baking, not baking, all different kinds of powders and no luck.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
It's okay. Not the best concealer. I don't get why it's a rave. I really think it's average and that there are other drug store concealers that can do a better job. This is a light coverage for me. I have dark circles that just don't want to be covered by this product.
Paola A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product! I have finished a bottle already and going to buy a new one. Its great when you want to go all out and full face makeup. It applies smoothly onto the face and blends smoothly. Looks beautiful once blended in and to highlight all your face. For me it has stayed on my face for hours and doesn't go away for a long time.
Haley K.
Review for: Fair more...
I love my maybelline fit me concealer.I have been using this concealer everyday since I bought it.I am almost out and will definitely buy it again.One thing I really like about it,is that it doesn’t crease under my eyes.It also applies so smoothly and is very light weight while still giving a medium to full coverage.I would recommend to others.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
The beat drugstore concealer there is. I use it over high end stuff often. Its smooth and creamy texture. It blends out flawlessly. I love it most because it conceals my tired mommy under eyes! It doesn't et hard and crack, or crease on me either.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back