Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Makenda W.
Dalton , GA
Review for: Fair more...
I gave this product 5 stars because it's a product I have repurchased over and over! I have tried other concealer but they are nothing compared to the quality and the price of the fit me concealer! I would highly recommend it if you've never tried it, it doesn't crease, has good coverage, and is easy to blend!!
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I really like this concealer but I wish it came in lighter shades. I'm very pale and always trying new stuff. The formula is great, blends out amazingly, and it's buildable and affordable. I use two coats always and this stuff lasts forever.
Chelsea B.
Artesia, CA
Review for: Sand more...
This is one of my go to concealers when I am on a budget / drug store concealers. It is such a great dupe for the Nars radiant creamy concealer. I think it is a little bit lighter weight and not as full coverage, but is still so good. It's one that I always have in my makeup bag. It creases a little bit tho
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
This is the best drugstore concealer I've tried! It gives you a medium coverage however it is also very buildable. What I love the most is that it does not crease under my eyes like most concealers do but of course you have to make sure to set it. So great that it compares to some of my high end concealers
Ross M.
Olympia, WA
Love this concealer it has very good coverage and is very long lasting. Also true to color, I would say if your looking for a really good drug store concealer this is what to buy. Another perk is it is very easy to blend! Love this product and would recommend.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer. Honestly love it more than the foundation itself. It goes on smooth and blends well. I am pretty pale so this is the lightest shade, I wish there was at least one shade lighter than this but otherwise no complaints!
Dani E.
Mission
This formula of this Maybelline concealer compares to that of high end brands. It covers dark circles like a dream. The only downside to this product is the shade selection. I purchased the lightest shade and it is just a tad darker than my pale skin tone so I have to go in with another lighter concealer to make it work for me. But other than its a great product I like recommending.
Carlie M.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this! It matches my skin color perfectly and covers all my spots. It's very affordable and works great. Blends in perfectly. I would highly recommend this instead of buying super expensive make up because this works the same.
Stephanie N.
Such an amazing full coverage concealer. Last almost all day. Definitely my go-to. Covers my dark under eye circles perfectly. With just one application it conceals amazingly. Definitely recommend this concealer 1000%.
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Light more...
My holy grail concealer. It's an exact dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, but about 1/3 of the price! I buy the lightest color for underneath my eyes (which blends out amazingly) and then I buy a color that's about my skin tone for whatever blemishes/imperfections I have. It doesn't cake up whatsoever!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?