Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20696)
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I use Medium 25 and I find it to be a bit light for me but it is good for highlighting. This concealer is so creamy and has pretty good coverage. It doesn't cover up the acne scars on my face, but I expected that. The concealer doesn't usually crease, but sometimes does. I would definitely purchase this concealer again and I would recommend it.
Meaghann S.
Review for: Fair more...
Such a great drugstore concealer. Lightweight and blends really easily. I've been mixing it with my Shape Tape concealer because the color in my Tarte one is a bit too light right now during the summer.

4 stars only because I've found that my preference is towards concealer that is a bit fuller coverage than this, plus the shade range is lacking.
Kate M.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I love the consistency of this concealer and I think it's worth it for the price. It covers very well but I wish there was a bigger color range just because sometimes I feel like the lightest shade oxidizes on my skin and it's never as light as I want it to be. Other than that I would have gave it 5 stars. But I recommend if the tones work for you!!
Anita V.
I have used as Maybelline concealer a couple of different times in the past I have bought it at Walmart or Walgreens. I use it on brown spots that I have now from aging and any skin imperfections that I have at does a good job at covering and stays most of the day. It is a good product for the price I would recommend it to others and probably buy it again
Kree D.
Knox, IN
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is THE drugstore concealer. No if ands or buts about it. The only drugstore conceal or I will use. So easy to blend, not thick, and medium coverage. I don't consider this a full coverage concealer, strictly medium. I like to use this then put shape tape on top because it makes the tarte one a lot easier to blend because of how dry it is
Rafi C.
Acworth, GA
Great affordable under eye concealer!! Good medium to build able full coverage. Lasts all day, easy to blend, good applicator, isn't drying, feels very very light weight! Make sure to set it of course! Good to use for light natural makeup days or full coverage makeup days. It reminds me a creamier version of the urban decay naked skin concealer.
Heather Z.
Bandera, TX
This is fantastic dupe for the NARS creamy concealer. I give it 4 stars because it could use a little more coverage, but it's buildable and it doesn't make my under eyes crease. It's a lightweight formula and they have a huge selection of shades. They do not oxidise and they stay put all day, and I tend to rub my eyes often. Overall, a great concealer and lightweight medium coverage formula but buildable.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers! It has such a nice consistency for under my eyes. It doesn't have a weird smell or anything, and has a nice applicator. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the lightest shade still isn't light enough, but it isn't far off to be honest. So it isn't a total bummer or anything. Still usable for me. 💕
Stacia C.
Review for: Medium more...
I only just started using concealer, so bear with me, but I love the coverage I get with using just a bit of the medium shade under my eyes and on a few of my dark spots. After pairing this with my Maybelline fit foundation I usually don't have any problems with caking or anything, but every face is different, so keep that in mind.
McKenzie V.
Shelby, NC
Review for: Fair more...
FAVORITE CONCEALER EVER!! I have been using this concealer for years and it is always my go-to! Great for concealing under the eyes or highlighting the high points of the face. I love the doe-foot applicator and it blends like a dream. I will probably keep repurchasing until the day I die!

Also, the shade 15 is paler than shade 10
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back