Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Taylor W.
Love, Love, Love this concealer. It's a great undereye brightening concealer, not full coverage. The wand stick helps a lot with application. Very affordable and available at a local drugstore. I would definitely buy again.
Briony B.
California
This is the booomb you guys !! First it has a great coverage it blends really nice they have a Good rage of shades is so affordable and it is long lasting in remanding that you got to set it just as with every concealer.. I will say is a good dupe of the Nars one
Gina G.
San ANtonio , TX
I got this concealer just out of reach and I was in a hurry, but let me tell you. It did NOT disappoint. I have been using it ever since. It's long lasting, and has amazing coverage. It's easy to apply, and settles very well with powder. This is definitely a must have if you are looking for an affordable concealer!
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
This is such a great concealer for the price. It's really comparable to a lot of high priced concealers out there! The only thing that I don't like is the variety of colors, their lightest shade isn't that light on me, but I make it work. I know their color selection is very limited. The coverage is amazing though.
Layla O.
At first I liked this product because it went really well with the fit me foundation I had and I liked the coverage, packaging, and price. After I realized the coverage hadn't been as good as I thought. It was spotty and it started to bother me. But that was the only slight problem. It would only happen sometimes but I don't know if it was the one I bought or all of them.
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
I've been using this concealer for quite some time now and I find it does the job really well. It's easy to apply and blends well, but the doe foot applicator is not my favorite. I find that I'm never able to get all the concealer out of the bottle. I've repurchased this many times and would definitely do so again.
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
best concealer i've ever gotten from the drugstore! it's super creamy and has a build able coverage! it doesn't crease and lasts all day. this is a great drugstore alternative for anyone not wanting to spend a lot of money!
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I purchased this concealer because everyone was raving about it. I ended up giving it a try. I did not like it. It burned my face, but then went away after a few seconds.. It did not cover up any dark circles or dark marks, and i even tried layering up. I was not a fan of this at all.. And there isnt any super light shades. it basically matches my foundation.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is a really great drugstore concealer. I own the shades 10 Fair and 15 Light. They are comparable to NARS’ Radiant Creamy Concealer at a fraction of the price. These concealers can be used to conceal undereye circles, highlight or even contour. I really like the entire Maybelline Fit Me! product line. I would recommend and repurchase this concealer.
Kimmi B.
This is hands down my favorite concealer I use it everyday and have used it for the past 2 years I have used other product that just didn't work for my skin but this one is definitely a keeper it is very lightweight full coverage and where's amazing throughout the day and I've never had any problems with it creasing
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?