Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20621)
Alexa M.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer I would say is the BEST dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It has good coverage though it doesn’t completely cover my dark circles. It has good packaging with a nice doe foot applicator. I recommend it for a good drug store concealer if you’re in the market for one!
Lindsay R.
I struggle with finding good concealers. I have fairly dark and puffy under eyes that are also textured (great combo, I know).I recently found this and am really liking it so far. It does crease a bit so make sure to set it. I do layer it over a color corrector and they work well together.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Light more...
This is the concealer that I have been using for years! It is comparable to the NARS creamy concealer. It is very creamy and full coverage and does not crease. It does need to be set to prevent creasing and moving! It is a great alternative to higher priced concealer and it is beautiful!
Qulsum F.
Review for: Light more...
It’s a nice product but it does crease unless you use powder. Otherwise, it’s an amazing product and a great formula. Compared to other products this is a good choice and it’s not full coverage or build able which I only recommend this if you are looking for a normal coverage concealer!!!
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer is supposed to be a drugstore dupe for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I think it's pretty close, just not as thick in coverage. I have it in the shade Fair 15. I experienced no issues with creasing or oxidation throughout the day. A great drugstore concealer that I'll definitely repurchase!!
Destinney D.
This is my favorite concealer ever. Every other concealer I’ve ever used has made my under eyes look so dry and crusty. I have super dry skin. This is the only concealer from what I’ve tried so far that doesn’t look awful on me. It’s so creamy and looks great under the eyes. Sometimes I even use it as a base for my eyeshadow and it works great for that too. I love this concealer!
Faye B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Fair more...
I really like this concealer. For Maybelline to only be a drug store brand make up they have honestly have been changing the make up game. This concealer is the bomb. Sometimes I feel that la gear and tarte are drying. These are pretty hydrating and do not crease as fast as others
amanda w.
N Brunswick, NJ
I have been using this concealer for now 2 years and wow amazing, this concealer is my best friend, it actually does the job and covers up all my imperfections, any scars, acne, dark spots anything! It covers it up. I love wearing this concealer alone without any foundation because this concealer doesn't need foundation because the coverage is just that amazing, it Last all day and makes your face look flawless. I love this product, also if you plan to get this, I would recommend getting the Maybelline Fit me New York Powder as well, helps make the coverage look even more amazing.
ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴄ.
A solid drugstore concealer. Not the most long wearing concealer that I’ve ever worn, but definitely provides coverage and if set well, stays matte and in place for about 6-8 hours. Isn’t drying and doesn’t seem to oxidize. This concealer would definitely work better to cover up imperfections and spots rather than a high-point highlight.
Savannah B.
Dundee
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the color ivory because I have been searching for something with cool tones that was light enough for the look I was trying to achieve. I found this and heard it was good, so I figured why not. While the color is perfect, the coverage sucks. I’ll stick with my Maybelline master concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?