Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19809)
Buy on Amazon
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
I love this concealer it is great for covering up blemishes and removing redness in certain areas. I initially bought this concealer for an under eye highlight but I found that personally the lightest of the six shades wasn't light enough for my skin tone. It is still a great concealer for hiding unwanted blemishes and it applied very light weight and creamy. My only complaint would be lighter shades!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Review for: Sand more...
This color goes well with my Maybelline fit me foundation Matte in Golden Caramel 332 and the packaging is simple good I guess, It's extremely easy to apply ! Great applicator and I would highly recommend this product to others!
Cindy E.
Weslaco, TX
The maybelline fit me concealer is one of the best concealers I've tried I like how light it feels on my skin but at the same time it helps me hide my dark under eye circles amd also brightens it you really cant go wrong with this product
Sophia S.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concaler! It is so high coverage! It is way better than the cover girl ones! It is very long lasting as well. It works for all over the face. I would definitely buy this product again! Over all I love this concealer
Noemi H.
Dallas , TX
It works amazing just recently ran out but id definitely buy some more ,kinda it doesn't cover that much my dark circles, it's a great packaging, pros it's great but con in doesn't cover my undereye but I'd recommend to others
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I had such high hopes for this.  I guess nothing will compare to my Shape Tape.  Any how, this was watery and I felt like I had to make face snow angels just to get it to cover one zit.  If you're maybe learning how to use concealer, this would work, but if you got lots to cover, try something else.
Kendall W.
Piedmont, SC
This is a great dupe for the Nars concealer. I can be picky with concealer and this is the best drugstore one I've come across yet. I can get a little oily throughout the day, and this product stays in place. Sometimes it can crease a little bit, but if you have a primer on or even an eye cream you should be good to go.
Danielle S.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Favorite drugstore concealer. I have been hooked on this ever since I bought. This concealer is great at highlighting the face while also providing coverage for the under-eyes. It blends into the skin super easy and look beautiful in the face. I find that if I set the concealer it will last all day and not crease.
Queen V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I have repurchased this product before and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I use this both with and without foundation, and it provides buildable, blendable coverage that looks flawless! I also use shade 30 Cafe for a natural contour, and it works beautifully! Love the packaging and love the product!! Highly recommend!
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Light, Deep more...
I absolutely love the light Maybelline Concealer!  It's so easy to use and take on the go.  I use it as a highlight under my eyes and then blend it into my normal foundation.  I tried using the dark as a contrast for contouring but I didn't find that as easy to build on and blend.  I will keep buying the light concealer!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?