Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Catherine G.
I can't go a day without this!!! My favorite drug store concealer that I've tried. GREAT coverage, very creamy, and doesn't crease too much under the eyes. I keep almost every shade in my collection so I can make sure I have it no matter how tan I am or whenever I run out of one
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
I don't mind this concealer. It's not full coverage nor is the lightest shade light enough to brighten the under eye for me! But if you are medium skin tone and don't care for a full coverage concealer than you would probably enjoy this.
Olivia M.
Review for: Fair more...
The formula in this product is great especially for the price point It covers very well it blends nicely and creases not too fast The only problem I highly have with this product is it is not light enough to highlight my under eyes and sometimes can't even look orangey depending on the season this is highly frustrating because I am very pale and this product is not light enough
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
This has medium coverage.  It is thin consistency and doesn't dry my under eye area.  It's great when I want a more natural look.  It is ok for some discoloration, but won't cover very bad blemishes or dark circles.   It is a nice product for the price.  The slim packaging makes it great to throw in a small purse for touch ups.
Anna C.
Review for: Light more...
 This is a really nice concealer from the drugstore. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget that still wants a concealer that performs well. This covers very well and is still hydrating. I never get a cake he look as long as I set this with a good powder. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good concealer.
Katie B.
I love this! It has great coverage. It's def buildable! But the only issue I have is it creases and sometimes I can't get my dark circles to fully conceal, but maybe that's cause I'm super pale and I should look into color correcting. Definitely think you should try this if you're looking for a good drug store concealer!
Katelyn  .
For a drugstore product this does the job pretty well. It covers small lighter imperfections on your skin pretty good. It doesnt cover the darker marks as well thou. Overall a good product for its price, but not the best on the market for overall coverage.
Anna D.
Westerville, OH
Nice concealer, pretty good coverage. The color doesn't completely match my undertones, but it's still a really good product for the price. Pretty easy to blend and apply! I would recommend. More color options would be even better
stefania i.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
For a drugstore concealer, this product is beyond amazing. I use it on the daily and it never fails me. it's very creamy and easy to blend and the coverage is buildable. The price is great too. I 100% recommend this concealer to anyone who wants a full coverage concealer without having to pay for a high end brand.
Cj S.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer! but (and this is the reason for the -2 stars) only when my skin is oily.
when my skin is oily its perfect and gives great coverage but when my skin is dry like it is now it does cling to dry spots. However, I have repurchased it 3x so I do love it enough to rebuy it and recommend it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?