Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
These are honestly one of my fave drug store concealers. It's smooth and as far as I could tell it has a nice wide range of colors. It's not full coverage but it isn't meant to be so that isn't a problem. It only gets 4 stars though because it moves throughout the day and creases. But I'm sure you can use a really good setting spray to fix that.
Kaycee W.
Auburn
Review for: Light more...
If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is not for you. This concealer is great for natural looks. It has just the right amount of coverage and it is buildable. It's blends fabulously and even though it is in a tiny package, it lasts forever! This is a great product to have in your collection for days when the Shape Tape is a little too much.
Estrella G.
I love love love this concealer! I wear it everyday and it really brightens up my under eyes. It's doesn't crease and it's smooth. It's very affordable for the quality, I would definitely recommend to others if you're not looking to get something super expensive but still want a really good product!
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I mostly use this under my eyes or as a touch up concealer. I do love the coverage and the color match however, I noticed that it does crease. I have purchased it numerous times in spite of that but I have found better concealers since then so I will not repurchase.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
I have bought this product multiple times. It is good for if you are on a budget, with this being said, this concealer does not last as long as I would like it to. I recommend using this concealer then putting translucent powder on top for a clear finish.
Jessica K.
Remsen, NY
Review for: Light, Sand more...
This is my absolute favorite concealer I've found and tried! It gives me the perfect amount of coverage wherever I need it and it's perfect to spot conceal when you aren't and don't want to wear any foundation. It's also very inexpensive, which is another reason why I love this product. I definitely recommend trying this out for yourself. You won't regret it!
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
Awesome concealer! They have an excellent shade range and the coverage is perfect. I suffer from severe acne and this is my holy grail. It is very easy to apply and blend. It never looks cakey, which is something that I greatly appreciate. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Review for: Sand more...
This stuff is amazing I'm buy it from Walmart and it's super cheap!! It blends really well and conceals a lot!! And it feel super light on your skin in love with it. It's one of my must haves!!! Most defiantly gunna keep buying it!!
Trina T.
Review for: Light more...
I do love this concealer, especially the price. The only thing is that I am in between shades, so I'd need to buy two to perfectly match my skin. The coverage is about a medium coverage. It doesn't cover all of my redness, but it isn't cakey and looks pretty natural. I already have a backup for this, but I need to buy a darker shade to match my skin better.
Holly B.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my go-to drug store concealer! It is a light formula that is around a light to medium coverage. It looks great on natural days on my spots set with a powder or mixed with a more full coverage concealer like tarte's shape tape. I'll normally put a few dots of each under my eyes and I'm good for the day! Absolutely recommend, especially for the price.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back