Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Laura A.
Del Valle, TX
This was the very first concealer I purchased. Nice small easy to take packaging. Wand helps to apply and easy to blend. I personally use this to clean out my eyebrows. But have tried under the eye. I definitely recommend this to first starters. Fragrance free. Very affordable. Leaves your skin/makeup flawless.
Ashley K.
Beckley, WV
I saw this all over the beauty groups on facebook. I decided to try it. It does tingle on my skin a little but that's okay because it is a pleasant tingle. This is my drugstore holy grail concealer. I use 110 and 115. I use 110 in the winter and 115 in the summer. This is THE BEST drugstore concealer that you can buy. It's amazing.
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
I absolutely love this product!! I use to use nyx concealer but they were always gone in my shade. Plus I had to drive far to even find nyx brand. This concealer covers a lot! I love how easily it glides on! I use it mostly under my eyes!
Gabby W.
Rocky River, OH
This is my favorite concealor I have ever purchased. I do not like to spend a lot of money on my beauty products and in result I often suffer from lesser results. However, this concealer compares to high end products. It blends very well and is compatible with almost every skin tone (from me being super pale to me being super tan).
Emileigh G.
Warrensburg, MO
One of the best concealers I've ever used! It's medium coverage and blends like a dream! It doesn't crease and I use it mostly for under my eyes and blemishes! Definitely buildable and I have bought almost 5 of them since I started using it! 10/10 would recommend!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light more...
OK so as a concealer it doesn't do as great of a job as I was hoping. But I think it is fabulous for an eyeshadow primer I have freckles on my hood and just general discoloration and it is a great job of covering that up as well as allowing my eyeshadow to stay on long and strong all day. The price is pretty great as well I highly recommend it.
Marianne B.
Review for: Light more...
On my light makeup days, this concealer works perfectly.  It isn't full coverage but covers enough for a light makeup look.  It lasts me the whole day with no issues.  This is not the concealer for high coverage makeup days as it won't give the desired affect but when used properly with lighter makeup, it's a great choice.
Mirella Y.
I usually have dark circles under my eyes and I use this concealer daily to cover them up. For a drugstore concealer, it acts very high end. It is also very moisturizing so it's great if you have dry skin. The color payoff is remarkable. Works amazing with the maybelline fit me foundation. The combination is incredible and a must buy!
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sand more...
Love this maybelline fit me concealer!! Definitely conceals almost all of my acne scars, blemishes, dark circles, &dark spots!! Works well with my foundation. Definitely worth the money! I would repurchase and recommend!! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Emily S.
Minden, NV
This is a great coverage concealer. I've bought this over and over again since they came out with it. Definitely a staple for me for the price. I like to use this in my dark circles, Also,  this is fantastic for cleaning up my eyebrows after filling them in. I have the shade 20 and 25 This shades matches my skin tone perfectly.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?