Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20714)
Sana M.
Acworth, GA
For a drug store this concealer is one of the best I've seen. It is medium to full coverage. Easy to use. Don't know if they have a huge range of shades for the concealer. But I found two of the shades that could work for me. The only problem I had with these was that it creases easily. I don't know if I got a bad one but that was the only problem. Even with setting it with powder.
Brilyn B.
Review for: Light more...
I wish I could rate this higher. 😔
The color selection isn’t great, AT ALL. The colors seems more orangey- especially the “lighter” shades. And then it skips straight to darker colors.
I won’t lie, I am willing to try this product again, but the color selection really pushed me away.
The coverage is really great, which I why I gave it 3 stars!
This product is very affordable, also.
Fayth C.
Roseburg
Review for: Medium, Light, Deep more...
I use these to spot conceal on days I don't want to wear foundation, or under/on too of foundation. I also use these to brighten and conceal my dark circles as well as contour my face. I love these concealers because they aren't too thick but they aren't too watery on my face. I again bought these at Walmart so they won't hurt the bank. I've purchased numerous tubes of these bad boys
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Deep more...
I love these by Maybelline! I was gifted one, and purchased another. I like these type of wands for application. I have a lighter and darker shade that sometimes I use as a liquid highlight and contour. These are a great buy from Walmart or whatever drugstore you may shop at.
Jordyn S.
Temperance
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this product on a whim because I was in a rush and needed a concealer that would work for me. I think this product would be best for oily/combination type skin. I have dry skin and this concealer exaggerated my dry spots and became very flaky throughout the day. It brightened under my eyes and my  T-zone but overall I don't think I will be using this product anymore.
Aneta T.
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 25 Medium 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
I adore this concealer. I have oily in summer and combination skin and boy does this blend so well and keep everything in place. I take this anywhere to fix foundation problems throughout a night. It has yellow undertones that match my skin so well. I pair it with the Maybelline Dream Mousse which works like a charm and I have very acne, tiny but all over and it covers them so well.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is one of my favorite concealers of all time. I use this as my go to concealer. It's perfect for covering blemishes and dark circles. The only problem I have is that it doesn't completely cover my dark circles. It definitely makes them look better but I can still sometimes see purple peaking underneath the concealer. But it doesn't crease too much and overall is worth the price.
Emily A.
The best concealer I've ever tried. I've been using the fit me foundation forever, but was needing something to cover those spots that love to stick out. This product does that and more. It makes me look more awake when I use it under my eyes and truly does cover those unwanted blemishes that don't get covered otherwise.
Aryannah K.
I love the original look of this product, but I've recently started to really pay attention to its long term quality and lasting time, and its not the best. I've noticed it creases very bad. By the time I've gotten home, its made my skin look "older".
I deal with a long 8-hour school day and I'm in dance, I'm also walking around a lot of the day, I'm sure this does have a slight affect.
Yennifer R.
I love this concealer is greattt!! It gives very good coverage for the price. It's also very smooth on the skin. I like to use this to couture because it blends very well. I bought mine from walgreen and I'm pretty sure they sell this in mine other drug stores. I highly recommend everyone i know to try this concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back