Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (22082)
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I do not understand why everyone raves about this product. I find this too watery and thin to provide good coverage under the eyes or on blemishes. I also feel like it needs to be set, or it creases/rubs off in seconds. I will not repurchase this when there are so many better options out there.
Hannah T.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a pretty good concealer especially for the price. It blends well, and has a good consistency. As long as I use a little bit of powder afterwards, my under eyes do not crease much and it stays put all day. I would definitely recommend this concealer.
Jenessa S.
PALM HARBOR, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This has been the first concealer I actually really like. It's lightweight and works well with my liquid foundation. What I've found helps me over acne scars better is to put the concealer underneath my foundation then set it all. This is long-lasting and really nice! Hides dark spots well too as long as it's thoroughly blended. Would definitely recommend to every skin type as my dry skin had no issues with this product.
Breanna  M.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product because it's full coverage but does not crease. It's very creamy and easy to blend. I purchase mine at wal mart or rite aid. It is almost as good as the tarte shape tape, so if you're on a budget defiantly go for this one. It's like 6$, so it's cheap. Defiantly a great product and stays on all day as long as you set it with powder.
Amaya R.
San Jose, CA
This product is honestly the best concealer I've ever tried. I use it every day and I only need to use it once it won't come off through the day. It's so compatible with foundation and very moisturizing under the eyes. It also hides the dark circles!
Amber B.
louisville
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
Blends very well and covers problem spots wonderfully. Everything you could want in a concealer. Comparable to the tarte™ shape tape contour concealer . Much cheaper and can be found at any drug store. Love this product. Well worth the money.
Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
I love the Fit Me! Concealer! It is full coverage and it lasts all day! My undereyes are not very dark but I tend to have some smaller dark circles and this concealer does WORK! From blemishes to dark circles, make this a part of your makeup routine!
Hailey C.
clermont
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is arguably the best concealer at the drugstore. I have trouble finding concealers that i like. I am very picky when it comes to my concealer but I absolutely love this. I have repurchased it more times than I can count. It has a medium to full coverage and sits beautifully on the skin. 10/10 would recommend this concealer to everyone!
Taylor S.
Loves Park, IL
I love this concealer! Only drugstore concealer I will ever buy. It is light yet medium full coverage. The application looks more dewy than full coverage but it leaves your skin looking clean and soft. If you do not like the dewy look always set with powder for a matte finish. Highly recommened especially if you're on a budget! Can never go wrong with this product!
Londyn v.
This conceiler has a very creamy texture! It blends flawlessly and had great coverage. It's incredibly affordable and rivals the urban decay naked skin conceiler. I got mine at CVS but I'm sure it can be found at target, Walgreens or other drug stores. Honestly can't beat the price. Definitely recommend!!! #influensterbeautyawards #contest #conceiler
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart