Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20627)
Annabelle S.
State College, PA
I like the feel of this concealer, as it's very lightweight and never cakey! It's super easy to apply, even with just your finger. However, it does come off after a lot of sweating; although that's not really a problem during the winter. Definitely will be buying this again!
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I switch between Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Instant Age Rewind. I like this product when I want a no make-up look. It's a good consistency, and if used properly, doesn't crease. I typically will apply, then dab into the areas I need it, immediately followed by a light brushing of loose powder. I will continue to purchase this concealer as long as Maybelline continues to offer it.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I like this concealer. To me it has a more sheer coverage, so it's okay for covering dark spots and dark circles that aren't that dark, but isn't great for blemishes or serious dark circles. It's really smooth and lightweight. I would recommend this to someone who prefers light makeup or someone who just wants a little bit of brightening and not serious coverage, and I will repurchase.
Jenna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light, Sand more...
Do not let anyone tell you that drugstore concealers are not good. This concealer can easily go head-to-head with the Nars one. And for the price? This is full coverage and creamy. I love the doe-foot applicator which I know not everyone is a fan of due to it being unsanitary but I love the way it goes on and blends. I've bought at least three tubes since January. And yes they last me awhile!! Definitely try this one as a dupe for an expensive concealer
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
Review for: Other more...
first of all i dont even know what shade i bought. second, this concealer makes my skin burn. like when i apply it, it burrnnnns. thats not normal and its not just me either. a couple of my friends have it and they say the same thing. personally, i wouldnt recommend it.
Katrina B.
Purchased at Target for about $4 (sale). Affordable/budget friendly.

I love this concealer. Its creamy, doesn't dry too fast, and blends very well. I mostly use this while cleaning up my brows and it's amazing! But this. Why? Because I said so LOL...... You won't regret it :)
Michele S.
Staten Island, NY
i love this concealer soo much. the packaging is amazing and i love the sponge on the tip. it is buildable but you dont need to build it since it has very full coverage. i use it for undereye areas and blemishes. it covers them right up. it does come off a little during the day but most concealers do. i totally recommend you buy this over Nars. it is less expensive and equally amazing.
Amanda L.
Review for: Other more...
This is a long time fave of mine. In terms of coverage it’s not very heavy, but sort of buildable. I mainly use it for under eye brightening as I find products like tarte Shape Tape to be too drying this time of year, and it’s the same with colourpop no filter concealer (although I do use that for spot correcting). I would recommend this for people with dryer skin who just want to add a bit of brightening.
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
This concealer is so great for the under eye area. It's creamy and very easy to blend. The only thing slight downside I have to say is it doesn't really cover my pimples and building it up doesn't really help. So it's great for the under eyes, not so much for acne in my case.
Elisa G.
Not a big fan of this concealer at all. I got it after I read it was a dupe...it is most definitely no. I've tried it numerous times in different ways to make it work. I just can't. Even after I set it, it seems to crease after an hour or two. The coverage is light to medium at best. I probably would have liked it more had it not been compared to nars.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?