Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Taylor G.
Louisville, KY
Best drugstore concealer and honestly over high end also! Perfect sleek packaging fits anywhere. Perfect for a long lasting concealer. Its perfect for concealing your undereye dark circles and blemishes. I rebuy this anytime i run out its amazing.
Janelle M.
Oh my gosh okay this stuff is the holy grail for concealers! I got one in "cafe" and one in "fair" for my highlighting and contouring! I am so glad I bought these two. I already love the foundation so I figured I would love this as well! And I surely did.
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Sand more...
This is one of my favorite drug store products. It is a great dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! It has great coverage and is super blends flawlessly! It's great on all skin types! Must have product! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
Honestly I use this concealer right now because I ran out of my NARS creamy concealer and didn't want to spend money. So this isn't my favorite concealer but it definitely does the job of covering up my dark under eyes. My only problem is that it creases so bad no matter how much I bake.
Daisy M.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Light more...
Great coverage! All time favorite drugstore  concealer ! Easy to blend I've been using it for years now ,I've tried many other concealer but this one is my favorite especially for the price its really good quality I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good drugstore concealer

Felicia E.
Bloomfield , CT
This concealer is the utmost best I've ever used!! It conceals my hair brows like a Beast when I don't have time to go to the salon for a wax! It also doesn't crease like other concealer so that's another plus! I would recommend this over other brands
Kate M.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I love the consistency of this concealer and I think it's worth it for the price. It covers very well but I wish there was a bigger color range just because sometimes I feel like the lightest shade oxidizes on my skin and it's never as light as I want it to be. Other than that I would have gave it 5 stars. But I recommend if the tones work for you!!
Claire E.
I did not like this concealer at all. I am on accutane and this stuck to my dry patches like CRAZY. Under my eyes it settled into fine lines immediately despite primer and powder and my trying to rub it in with brush, fingers, and sponge, none of which worked. It also would fade away under my eyes leaving weird spots. It does have decent coverage but had no lasting power on my face (with primer, powder, and setting spray).
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I use Medium 25 and I find it to be a bit light for me but it is good for highlighting. This concealer is so creamy and has pretty good coverage. It doesn't cover up the acne scars on my face, but I expected that. The concealer doesn't usually crease, but sometimes does. I would definitely purchase this concealer again and I would recommend it.
Meaghann S.
Review for: Fair more...
Such a great drugstore concealer. Lightweight and blends really easily. I've been mixing it with my Shape Tape concealer because the color in my Tarte one is a bit too light right now during the summer.

4 stars only because I've found that my preference is towards concealer that is a bit fuller coverage than this, plus the shade range is lacking.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?