Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
this concealer is nothing like the fit me foundation. its a not so dry not nor too wet it provides a good amount of coverage I would say medium to full since its buildable. I normally buy concealers and they often look pink on my skin but the sand colored one does not. it also sits very nicely on the skin and covers my huge pores nicely. I will totally buy this again
Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
Review for: Light more...
I have heard that others love this product, but it doesn't work that great for me as an actual concealer. It applies and blends out easily, it just doesn't give me enough coverage under my eyes so you can see my dark circles. It also creases pretty bad on me, even if I set it. Although it doesn't work the greatest under the eyes, I love using this to brighten up my face! It blends in very easily and looks natural and not cakey.
Sheareliz M.
Review for: Cafe more...
I use this for my contour so I use it two shades darker than my skin tone. I love it. The formula is thick but still hydrating so it blends easily. I love the finished look and how natural it looks.
Mirna O.
Love this Concealer. You get a natural medium coverage with this concealer. It's very very easy to blend and very affordable. Packaging reminds me of the NARS creamy Concealers. It's a hydrating Concealer doesn't leave the undereye looking dry so I feel it's perfect for dry skin. Doesn't crease on me but of course I always set it with a powder to prolong the wear of it. Definitely recommend
Stephanie T.
Atkinson, IL
I bought this because I heard it was a dupe for another high end concealer and they were so right! I will never buy another high end concealer because this does the job! It is cheap and easy to use I just put it over dark circles or imperfections and blend it out with my beauty blender!
Kenzie U.
South orange , NJ
Review for: Light more...
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! It is soooo creamy and smooth. It does not creasy or dry my under-eyes. I use it on its own for the no-makeup look and it works beautifully. I also use it when I'm doing full glam and foundation. It works great either way! I also use it as an eyeshadow primer, again it works perfectly! I could never live without this concealer!
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Review for: Light more...
I was super excited to try this because it was a dupe for a more expensive concealer brand.. but it wasn’t what I expected at all. It was to cakey when applied and didn’t blend easily at all! On top of that when applying it it made my face burn, it was very uncomfortable. My sisters had the same experience, at had them try it cause I thought it was just me, but no.
Isabella B.
Paden City, WV
I wanted a full-coverage but lightweight drugstore foundation and concealer that would cover any redness, blackheads, and/or dark circles i had and this foundation works pretty well for that. Of course there are better concealers but for the price it is great. The only downside is that it doesn't last as long as i wanted it to without my dark circles shining through.
Michaela S.
While I like this concealer, I always find that it is a tad bit watery and blends into nothing if you are a hard beautyblender user. However, using a beautyblender or your finger lightly and then set it with powder and you are good to go!
Nena C.
Maybelline has hands down the best concealers at the drugstore, this is a cult favorite and for a good reason. Creamy, high coverage and long lasting, overall an amazing concealer! It is perfect for my dry skin and dark circles, the packaging is good, very durable but it starts looking ugly and rubbing everything off very quickly... that is my only complain which is not a big deal
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart