Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Julia M.
This concealer has saved this college girl's life! It's so light, but has great coverage, and not to mention it doesn't settle into fine lines at all! They have a great shade selection, and it doesn't get cakey or dry looking. Super easy to blend with my sponge too.
Jenna S.
Bruin
I like this product. It's a good priced item and has literally like every skin tone available 👏 the only thing I do not really like about this product is it makes my eyes appear droopy and it makes me look tired but the product it lightweight but it's does a good job of concealing. 8/10 product if you enjoy saving money and having a concealer with your shade and covers well.
Alejandra S.
By far the best concealer I've used. This one is definitely a dupe for the Mac concealer. It's so easy to apply and blending it is definitely 10 times better. The price is so inexpensive. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who is willing to try any dupe!
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
This concealer and the Elf HD lifting concealers are the two I reach for the most. The fit me has a great color selection whether you want to brighten or cover imperfections. It super easy to blend and does not look cakey. I love how the coverage is so controllable ! Everyone needs this!
Jessica B.
I like the concealer a lot mostly because of this price. Less than 10$ for a nice easy to apply and blend concealer is a good deal. It does tend to run though if you sweat and I sweat a lot living in florida. It isn't cakey and can stand multiple layers on top of it.
Gabby M.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a great Concealer if your jus getting started using makeup or if you want to use something for on the go. It's great for spot concealing as well as the under eye area. I personally use this to carve out brows on myself and clients. I have really dark under eye circles and this isn't full coverage for me. This is in my kit for multiple purposes and will always repurchase.
Katrina L.
Southfield, MI
Good concealer for cheap, it has a great shade range, and its easy to blend. It creases a bit in stubborn areas even when set. The packaging is delicate and classy, I would buy again to spot conceal but not to use under my eyes (that's where I have stubborn creases).
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
Review for: Medium more...
I really love this product because it doesn’t a good job at concealing my under eye dark circles. I always use this with any type of makeup I decide to do and it works amazing. My blemishes aren’t as noticeable when I use this. Definitely recommend this concealer!!
Destiny S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this concealer so much! Since it is a drug store concealer, it is super affordable! It has pretty good coverage and doesn't really crease. This is definitely my favorite drugstore concealer! I got mine at Ulta, but they are sold at other drugstores. I do recommend!
Jen P.
I don't wear a lot of face products because I'm very paranoid about my skin (it's sensitive and gets breakouts very easily), but if I'm getting ready for an event and need a little brightening I use this. I really like it, I think it's affordable and looks nice on the skin. I'll definitely repurchase it when I run out
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart