Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Nereyda O.
Really love this for under my eyes! I have small wrinkles and most other concealers make them look bigger and makes my face look more aged but not this one! It has great coverage and if you need to add more overtop it doesn't look cakey. I recommend this to all my friends because it's such a good concealer!
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! So creamy and easy to blend. You can build it up if you want more coverage but it's definitely a lighter coverage. I wish they had more of a shade range! The lightest one doesn't seem light enough. But I live that it lasts all day and doesn't crease! Highly recommend!
Erica M.
Palm Desert, CA
Very very build able!! I love it. Its doesn't crease and it has such great coverage for under eye bags. It lasts over 12 hours in my personal experience and its super easy to apply with the long stick applicator and super easy to blend in. I also love to use the darker ones in a contour form since it has a grayish undertone.
Robin G.
I really love the consistency of this concealer. It's very creamy, yet gives a nice smooth finish. It doesn't cake up or crease on me. The only issue I have is with the colors. They need to make some deeper shades for deeper skin tones. I would recommend this product.
paris d.
vancouver
I love this concealer. It works great on acne prone skin. Very buildable. I used it everyday. Covers my acne scarring and dark circles. Blends nice and evenly. Nice packaging. Only concern is when putting it on with applicator it might transfer bacteria. Would bu again.
Hannah W.
HG concealer! After trying and hating the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I picked this one up. The shades are wonderful, it has full coverage while still looking natural, and doesn't cake. It can be pretty crease-y on me even after setting it, but most concealers are. I now use the Tarte Shape Tape concealer because it matches my undertones better, but I use this in a peachier shade underneath as a makeshift color corrector and it works really well for that too! Such a great product (especially for the price!!)!
Ana O.
Review for: Light more...
I hate it this burn under my eyes so bad n didn't like at all n after I had it one u can still see my under eyes and it also has a small like alcohol I was disappointed I won't recommend this to no one because I don't want no one to have a bad experience like I did ..
dahlia m.
REALLY GREAT CONCEALER
Lasts me all day without creasing or getting cakey !
the color range is very nice as well
love the applicator , easy to apply !
blends so easily with damp sponge
i would definitely recommend it !
Marissa Q.
This is my go to concealer, I use it every day for under eye. It's $8, it's long wearing, it never cakes or looks weird, it's comparable to other high end concealers (NARS, Too Faced). I've been using this for months now and I love it, I want to try the foundation next.
Gabby M.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a great Concealer if your jus getting started using makeup or if you want to use something for on the go. It's great for spot concealing as well as the under eye area. I personally use this to carve out brows on myself and clients. I have really dark under eye circles and this isn't full coverage for me. This is in my kit for multiple purposes and will always repurchase.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart