Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jennifer L.
Annandale
Review for: Fair more...
I've been using this concealer for the past two years. The formula is so creamy, and definitely buildable. I mainly use this so cover my dark circles and any blemishes that I have and it works SO well. The best part is, it's SO affordable! So if you're looking for something that does it's job while doesn't break the bank, I definitely recommend the Maybelline Fit Me concealer!
Melissa S.
Roxbury, CT
I have previously used the Nars creamy concealer that has been raved about online. When I heard that Maybelline was releasing a concealer that was deemed a dupe for this and much cheaper I decided to try it. This was a year ago and I have repurchased this concealer 4 times.It covers my dark circles and adds light to my face, will definitely be repurchasing again and again!
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This concealer is another one of my holy grail items. I use it practically everyday and for the price, you really can't beat it. I find this product is best to conceal under eye darkness and to highlight your face. I'm happy with the way it layers over almost all foundations and it blends beautifully as well. Highly recommend for someone looking for a great concealer on a budget.
Nereyda O.
Really love this for under my eyes! I have small wrinkles and most other concealers make them look bigger and makes my face look more aged but not this one! It has great coverage and if you need to add more overtop it doesn't look cakey. I recommend this to all my friends because it's such a good concealer!
Robin G.
I really love the consistency of this concealer. It's very creamy, yet gives a nice smooth finish. It doesn't cake up or crease on me. The only issue I have is with the colors. They need to make some deeper shades for deeper skin tones. I would recommend this product.
Abby L.
Clayton , NC
I love this concealer because it's very creamy and easy to apply. It also gives a full coverage and doesn't settle in to fine lines. I prefer applying with a damp sponge because it's easier to blend. I don't like the finish a brush leaves because I feel like it moves the product around too much and leaves it uneven.
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I love how many color shades it comes in bc I'm super pale so hard to find a shade for me! It's buildable so I love that! I think it's definitely one of the best. I would recommend to everyone that's looking for a nice drugstore concealer.
Hannah W.
HG concealer! After trying and hating the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I picked this one up. The shades are wonderful, it has full coverage while still looking natural, and doesn't cake. It can be pretty crease-y on me even after setting it, but most concealers are. I now use the Tarte Shape Tape concealer because it matches my undertones better, but I use this in a peachier shade underneath as a makeshift color corrector and it works really well for that too! Such a great product (especially for the price!!)!
Erica M.
Palm Desert, CA
Very very build able!! I love it. Its doesn't crease and it has such great coverage for under eye bags. It lasts over 12 hours in my personal experience and its super easy to apply with the long stick applicator and super easy to blend in. I also love to use the darker ones in a contour form since it has a grayish undertone.
Stephanie J.
Montville
Review for: Fair more...
I have been meaning to try Tarte’s Shape Tape but I needed a conceal that was quick and cheaper because I’m a expert procrastinator. I can not compare the two, but I am so happy with this concealer. I use it as well as an under eye highlight and it works. It blends well and stays on all day for me!! Awesome product!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart