Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Melissa S.
Roxbury, CT
I have previously used the Nars creamy concealer that has been raved about online. When I heard that Maybelline was releasing a concealer that was deemed a dupe for this and much cheaper I decided to try it. This was a year ago and I have repurchased this concealer 4 times.It covers my dark circles and adds light to my face, will definitely be repurchasing again and again!
Robin G.
I really love the consistency of this concealer. It's very creamy, yet gives a nice smooth finish. It doesn't cake up or crease on me. The only issue I have is with the colors. They need to make some deeper shades for deeper skin tones. I would recommend this product.
Aylin A.
illinois
I really like this concealer. It's medium coverage, so if you have really dark under eyes, this might not work for you, unless you color correct. Overall, I like it, but I bought the wrong shade, so it's too light for me. Next time I'll make sure I get the right shade.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This concealer is another one of my holy grail items. I use it practically everyday and for the price, you really can't beat it. I find this product is best to conceal under eye darkness and to highlight your face. I'm happy with the way it layers over almost all foundations and it blends beautifully as well. Highly recommend for someone looking for a great concealer on a budget.
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! So creamy and easy to blend. You can build it up if you want more coverage but it's definitely a lighter coverage. I wish they had more of a shade range! The lightest one doesn't seem light enough. But I live that it lasts all day and doesn't crease! Highly recommend!
Deon W.
Plaquemine, LA
It's been a long time since I've found a great concealer. This one is the best I've ever had from the drug store. I love how bendable and moisturizing it is. I have put down some high end concealer for this one.
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I love how many color shades it comes in bc I'm super pale so hard to find a shade for me! It's buildable so I love that! I think it's definitely one of the best. I would recommend to everyone that's looking for a nice drugstore concealer.
Jennifer L.
Annandale
Review for: Fair more...
I've been using this concealer for the past two years. The formula is so creamy, and definitely buildable. I mainly use this so cover my dark circles and any blemishes that I have and it works SO well. The best part is, it's SO affordable! So if you're looking for something that does it's job while doesn't break the bank, I definitely recommend the Maybelline Fit Me concealer!
paris d.
vancouver
I love this concealer. It works great on acne prone skin. Very buildable. I used it everyday. Covers my acne scarring and dark circles. Blends nice and evenly. Nice packaging. Only concern is when putting it on with applicator it might transfer bacteria. Would bu again.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Review for: Sand more...
I think this is comparable to Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. Very thin yet creamy, dewy look. Has medium coverage but is buildable. The only thing I noticed is that it clings to dry spots, fine lines, and didn’t work super well over acne. I’m sure if you use a color corrector first and build your coverage, this would do the job. And it’s a very low price so I think it’s worth it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart