Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Annie D.
Boise, ID
I love this concealer so much! It is perfect for those no-makeup, makeup days. It has medium coverage but it is build-able & it layers so nicely on its own or on top of foundation. I do set this under my eyes-but I have to set any concealer I use under my eyes-so that's not a big deal for me. And it blends out easily & seamlessly. One of the best concealer I've ever tried hands down
Yennifer R.
I love this concealer is greattt!! It gives very good coverage for the price. It's also very smooth on the skin. I like to use this to couture because it blends very well. I bought mine from walgreen and I'm pretty sure they sell this in mine other drug stores. I highly recommend everyone i know to try this concealer.
Teri C.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Review for: Fair more...
I love the texture and finish of this concealer! Especially under my eyes, it never creases on me! I just wish that the shade range was broader, the lightest shade isn't bright enough for me so I have to mix in another concealer to lighten it up. The coverage of this product is slightly below the coverage of Tarte's Shape Tape but wears so much creamier and a percentage of the price!
Emily A.
The best concealer I've ever tried. I've been using the fit me foundation forever, but was needing something to cover those spots that love to stick out. This product does that and more. It makes me look more awake when I use it under my eyes and truly does cover those unwanted blemishes that don't get covered otherwise.
Alexandra F.
Merrick, NY
I use this product in two different colors to highlight under m eyes and contour my cheek bones. I have grown fond of this product and it has become my go-to and very first step of my makeup routine and frequently used for touch ups. I like this concealer best because of the wand. It makes spot-application so easy. I find that it lasts pretty long and is a good base for your routine.
Aneta T.
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 25 Medium 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
I adore this concealer. I have oily in summer and combination skin and boy does this blend so well and keep everything in place. I take this anywhere to fix foundation problems throughout a night. It has yellow undertones that match my skin so well. I pair it with the Maybelline Dream Mousse which works like a charm and I have very acne, tiny but all over and it covers them so well.
Fayth C.
Roseburg
Review for: Medium, Light, Deep more...
I use these to spot conceal on days I don't want to wear foundation, or under/on too of foundation. I also use these to brighten and conceal my dark circles as well as contour my face. I love these concealers because they aren't too thick but they aren't too watery on my face. I again bought these at Walmart so they won't hurt the bank. I've purchased numerous tubes of these bad boys
Sana M.
Acworth, GA
For a drug store this concealer is one of the best I've seen. It is medium to full coverage. Easy to use. Don't know if they have a huge range of shades for the concealer. But I found two of the shades that could work for me. The only problem I had with these was that it creases easily. I don't know if I got a bad one but that was the only problem. Even with setting it with powder.
Nicole G.
Bristol, CT
Maybelline Fit Me range is one of my most favorite foundation and concealer lines out there they really compete with high-end makeup brands both their foundation and concealer from the fit me range are under $5 and they offer full coverage and they come in so many different shades which is great for someone who is as pale as I am this concealer does not make my skin look dry or chalky
Mary P.
I think I've repurchased this concealer about 10 ten times. I love the full coverage but Light feel. I love the tone and color range which makes it easy to find my perfect shade no matter the season! I'll continue to purchase this because it's definitely THE best concealer at the drug store.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart