Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Julia M.
This concealer has saved this college girl's life! It's so light, but has great coverage, and not to mention it doesn't settle into fine lines at all! They have a great shade selection, and it doesn't get cakey or dry looking. Super easy to blend with my sponge too.
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
Review for: Medium more...
I really love this product because it doesn’t a good job at concealing my under eye dark circles. I always use this with any type of makeup I decide to do and it works amazing. My blemishes aren’t as noticeable when I use this. Definitely recommend this concealer!!
Gabby M.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a great Concealer if your jus getting started using makeup or if you want to use something for on the go. It's great for spot concealing as well as the under eye area. I personally use this to carve out brows on myself and clients. I have really dark under eye circles and this isn't full coverage for me. This is in my kit for multiple purposes and will always repurchase.
Jennifer C.
Such a good product for the price. Blends beautifully and doesn't crease. I bought too similar a shade to my foundation so I need to go back and get a lighter color but for the price, I don't mind. This is such a great deal and maybelline is really stepping up their game to compete with the high end makeup brands.
Destiny S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this concealer so much! Since it is a drug store concealer, it is super affordable! It has pretty good coverage and doesn't really crease. This is definitely my favorite drugstore concealer! I got mine at Ulta, but they are sold at other drugstores. I do recommend!
Jenna S.
Bruin
I like this product. It's a good priced item and has literally like every skin tone available 👏 the only thing I do not really like about this product is it makes my eyes appear droopy and it makes me look tired but the product it lightweight but it's does a good job of concealing. 8/10 product if you enjoy saving money and having a concealer with your shade and covers well.
Jen P.
I don't wear a lot of face products because I'm very paranoid about my skin (it's sensitive and gets breakouts very easily), but if I'm getting ready for an event and need a little brightening I use this. I really like it, I think it's affordable and looks nice on the skin. I'll definitely repurchase it when I run out
Katherine A.
Newton , AL
Review for: Light more...
Unlike the foundation, this concealer is actually pretty good. It applies easy and blends out really well. I apply this and then blend out with a damp sponge. I wouldn't attempt to build up the coverage too much because it can get goopy looking under the eyes. It really needs to be set or it will crease like mad. Overall it's a fairly good concealer and I would repurchase it.
Jenny N.
Review for: Sand more...
This is the best concealer out there even better than high end brands. For blemishes, it covers all redness and dark circles under the eyes. When covering scarring and dark sunspots, it has medium coverage that leaves your skin with a natural, not too matte finish. I would recommend this product over all other alternatives and with the prices, it is so worth the money.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Sand more...
I really liked this product, I have the liquid foundation and I love it. I use thus concelear for my acne scars and the vitiligo spots I have in my under eye. Is not full coverage but it’s not bat. The only thing I don’t like it it’s the shades. The lightest is too dark, and the only light with yellow undertone is Sand. When oxides is a little dark for me but I work it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?