Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Katie Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Maybelline knows how to do concealers. I've tried almost every single one of them, and they all blow me away. While I prefer the Age Rewind concealer, this is also fantastic. The coverage is perfect for everyday use, it blends out perfectly, and can be used for so many purposes - highlighting, contouring, and concealing dark spots, acne, etc. It is such a versatile product. Great value.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
I truly love using this concealer for light to medium coverage. It is very affordable, easy to apply, blends well and is lightweight. If you are looking for a medium to heavy concealer, this product is not for you. I use this to conceal dark spots on my face as well as my under eyes. I also use this to cut my crease for cut crease eye looks! I have noticed though, that it settles in creases.
Chantey C.
Pearland, TX
This is a great product to clean up your eyebrows and concealing under your eyes. its not to heavy and isn't cakey. Its great for dry,oily, and combination skin. You find this at your local drug store or grocery store. it is very affordable. It will cost you under five dollars. I wear the shade "25 Medium"
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Cafe more...
Mi salvación este corrector es lo máximo!! esta entre mis favoritos por el momento!! yo lo uso especialmente para las ojeras y me cubre bastante bien!! muy fácil de aplicar, buena resistencia aguanta casi todo el día y no es para nada costoso! yo definitivamente lo vuelvo a comprar!!
Ishrat J.
Review for: Cafe more...
Ten Fit me range is probably my current favorite foundation and Concealer from Maybelline at the moment. The formula is cleamy, coverage is amazing and it works very well for my dry skin. The only downside I have with this range is the lack of shades. I don't have a shade that matches me as I'm sure many others that that issue. So one advice to maybelline is please come out with more shades!
kristy w.
Holly Springs, MS
Review for: Medium more...
the only concealer I have ever repurchased!! it's so creamy and easy to blend!! the coverage is pretty good but not completely full coverage but I don't mind. people say it's a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I can't back that up or disagree with it bc I've never actually owned the NARS concealer but the fit me one is so good I have no desire to even try the NARS one!
Erin W.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer was alright for me. It wasn't as full coverage as and it wasn't very long lasting on me. For the price, it is hard to beat and I like how easy it is to apply/use it. It's just not for me. I ended up getting a full coverage one from Estée Lauder.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I use these primers mostly to clean up around my freshly painted eyebrows. I use light during the fall and winter and medium during the spring and summer. The color does oxidize to get close to your skin shade so that's annoying and nice. But these concealers are very inexpensive and lasts all day if set with a powder.
Yelly D.
DELTONA, FL
Used to be my favorite but I'm not sure if I got a bad bottle this time but I had to throw it away in the trash it was burning the crap out of my eyes so badddd!! I've used this for probably 4 years plus and now it's giving me problems not sure if Maybelline changed formula or I just got a bad Bach.
Samantha C.
La feria, TX
Affordable, breathable, and covers my dark under eye circles! What more could I want?! Lol been using with fit me matte powder and I don't think I'll ever switch out. Love the coverage it gives me and still leaves me with a natural look!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart