Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is the drugstore concealer that is my go-to and I combine it with the Fit Me! Foundation. I feel like this concealer could have more coverage, especially for someone like me with acne-prone skin. When my skin is at its best, this foundation is WONDERFUL and I couldn't ask for anything better. I would not recommend it for those with problem skin as the coverage is very "meh".
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Review for: Medium more...
There was so much hype around this concealer and how it was a dupe for a high end concealer. But I disliked this completely. My under eye area is not oily or dry. But I just didn’t like how the formula was almost like a liquid. And it settled in a really weird way I never have problems with concealers settling into lines but this one did. Maybe they’ve changed their formula now.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This concealer is another one of my holy grail items. I use it practically everyday and for the price, you really can't beat it. I find this product is best to conceal under eye darkness and to highlight your face. I'm happy with the way it layers over almost all foundations and it blends beautifully as well. Highly recommend for someone looking for a great concealer on a budget.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Review for: Light more...
Definitely my favorite concealer. I prefer this over glamoflage to be honest. It covers so well! I get a pretty light shade to cover all my odds and ends and then foundation on top and it still looks just fine. I love it sorry my swatch looks like poo again my camera wouldn’t focus for some reason.
Marissa Q.
This is my go to concealer, I use it every day for under eye. It's $8, it's long wearing, it never cakes or looks weird, it's comparable to other high end concealers (NARS, Too Faced). I've been using this for months now and I love it, I want to try the foundation next.
Aylin A.
illinois
I really like this concealer. It's medium coverage, so if you have really dark under eyes, this might not work for you, unless you color correct. Overall, I like it, but I bought the wrong shade, so it's too light for me. Next time I'll make sure I get the right shade.
Nereyda O.
Really love this for under my eyes! I have small wrinkles and most other concealers make them look bigger and makes my face look more aged but not this one! It has great coverage and if you need to add more overtop it doesn't look cakey. I recommend this to all my friends because it's such a good concealer!
paris d.
vancouver
I love this concealer. It works great on acne prone skin. Very buildable. I used it everyday. Covers my acne scarring and dark circles. Blends nice and evenly. Nice packaging. Only concern is when putting it on with applicator it might transfer bacteria. Would bu again.
Hannah W.
HG concealer! After trying and hating the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I picked this one up. The shades are wonderful, it has full coverage while still looking natural, and doesn't cake. It can be pretty crease-y on me even after setting it, but most concealers are. I now use the Tarte Shape Tape concealer because it matches my undertones better, but I use this in a peachier shade underneath as a makeshift color corrector and it works really well for that too! Such a great product (especially for the price!!)!
Gabby M.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a great Concealer if your jus getting started using makeup or if you want to use something for on the go. It's great for spot concealing as well as the under eye area. I personally use this to carve out brows on myself and clients. I have really dark under eye circles and this isn't full coverage for me. This is in my kit for multiple purposes and will always repurchase.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?