Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20641)
Maggie H.
Amazing concealer! Super great consistency, not too creamy and doesn't make my face very oily. This has a lot of product for the price. This is a great under eye/highlighting concealer, especially since it's from the drugstore! The only downside is that in my opinion, this concealer isn't very buildable. But for the coverage you shouldn't need to build on it. Definitely worth the money(:
Hannah M.
One of my favorite concealers-drugstore or highend. I originally bought this as I heard it was a dupe for Nars, and I did not want to shell out the money at the time. I find this to work very well for the price, and I haven't bought the Nars because of it. It does need good moisturizing before applying under the eyes. It oxidizes slightly but not too bad that it is obvious unless you are looking. It is super affordable and gives a nice natural look. It can be used for spot concealing or under eyes.
Haley G.
Sayre, OK
I love this concealer. I use it every single day and I'm officially in love. It has great coverage and lasts all day. It's easy to blend and doesn't crease. I apply it with a brush and it doesn't stick to the brush as much as my liquid foundation does. The consistency is amazing. The only downside is that the tube doesn't hold much product. I have found it runs out very quickly. But it's not too expensive so it's easy to run to the store and grab a new one.
Sarai L.
Houston Texas
If your deciding whether to get this one or the maybelline ageless get this one it has way more coverage and colors (at least at stores) you can add tons of concealer and you'd still be able to blend it out nicely. The only thing that I realized using it, it's that it stings when i use it underneath my eye no where else idk if that's just me or that's how it's supposed to feel but I have no problem with that it's a great product.
Tamya T.
Valrico, FL
This is a lightweight Concealer great for under the eyes. I do not really prefer this for covering up blemishes. It blends easily with simple/cute packaging. It doesn't crease under my eyes and cover my darks circles :)
Erin M.
This is hands down the best drugstore concealer on the market. I use this for my undereyes, to spot conceal, and as an eyeshadow base, to clean up my eyebrows, and to highlight/contour. The consistency is really light and gives a natural finish, and can be built up to full coverage. I can't feel it when i wear it which is a huge plus. It also doesn't separate when I get oily which is the main factor that makes or breaks a foundation or concealer for me. I recommend this to everyone, so hopefully they'll expand their shade range!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Ive tried so many concealers. Until i found this one! This concealer fills in any pores you have. They have so many shades so there will no problem finding your shade. One thing i do recommend is setting this bad boy with a powder, it tends to get a bit oily after a few hours if you don't. Overall it does a good job considering it is a drug store concealer.
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
This concealer was nothing like I expected it to be. It was way overhyped! It barely has any coverage & not much product in the tube. It cakes up under my eye and the cracks after an hour or two. I would definitely not buy this again. But if you're looking for a low coverage concealer and you have dry skin this probably might work for you. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Manal A.
Torrance, CA
For a drugstore product this is quite great. I love how blend able it is. I mostly use it for highlighting my under eye area. It's not thick at all and it's quite pigment too. Great product and I've nearly finished mine, and will be purchasing another, good substitute ( or you can say dupe too) for NARS concealer. Good value for money, totally worth trying.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This is my go to drug store concealer. It has such a good color range that I have colors to highlight under my eyes and the high points of my face, my normal color to cover blemishes, and a darker color to contour my face. It doesn't have the highest coverage, but it is buildable and leaves a nice finish without looking cakey or crepey. I highly recommend this.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?