Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Esbeydi L.
San Antonio
I use this concealer all the time and it is awesome for my oily skin. I've tried other high end concealers, but this one is very creamy and easy to blend! I recommend it for anyone to try! I need to restock I'm all out! 😱
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Review for: Sand more...
This is my all time favorite drugstore concealer. It is super affordable and it works just as great as my other expensive concealers that ive used in the past. Are use this on a daily basis to conceal under my eyes and I also use this to clean up my eyebrows after I fill them in. This product is amazing and if you were looking for a cheap concealer this is the concealer to go to i 100% recommend it.
Riley H.
Review for: Fair more...
It was hard for me to find a concealer without having to spend an extreme amount of money on it but this really did help with it being at a low price. The only issue is that when applied on my chin, it’d look as if it was flaking off... but then again that could just be a personal issue. All aside, it’s amazing and works wonders.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I love this concealer. Does a great job of concealing and brightening certain areas on my face. It’s creamy but not runny, very easy to blend. I blend with a small purple Real Technique sponge. Recommend, will buy again. -I have combination- semi oily skin.Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Eleni E.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Cafe, Other more...
I adore this product the best drug store concealer I have found. It’s great coverage, not to tacky and blends perfectly. I also adore that they just came out with 3 darker shades. Being a female of color it’s hard to find drug store colors dark enough to contour and now I’ve found my fit! Definitely recommend
Paige T.
This product works very well and applys evenly to the skin. I think this product can work for both concealing your undereues and for blemishes but it definitely works better on your under eyes. The packaging on this product is just a basic plastic container but it's not breakable!!
Kiana B.
Review for: Light more...
This product looks amazing that my color perfectly lasts a very long time no crease lines it's buildable and looks amazing when you do build it the packaging is nice and I would definitely recommend to others overall it has a great finish and just looks amazing with other products
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I use the shade "Fair" which is #15 in the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. This is my drug store go to concealer because it isn't heavy at all, it's not too thick and it's creamy. But not too creamy. Glides on perfectly and it's easy to blend out. I like my concealer a little lighter than my face for brightening/highlighting purposes and it goes perfect with my foundation and even contour shades.
Morgan L.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite concealer and I would buy this over many high end brands. It covers well. The only complaint would be that there aren't different undertones, but I still think they fit pretty well. It doesn't crease too bad as long as you use something to set it with.
Chantey C.
Pearland, TX
This is a great product to clean up your eyebrows and concealing under your eyes. its not to heavy and isn't cakey. Its great for dry,oily, and combination skin. You find this at your local drug store or grocery store. it is very affordable. It will cost you under five dollars. I wear the shade "25 Medium"
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart