Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20692)
Berenice S.
I struggle so much with my skin and dark circles. For the first time I found a line that is just perfect. This concealers are great, they actually cover and stay in place! I have tried all types and this one is my favorite! If you combine this with the foundation, then you'll have flawless skin all day. It last long and it has a good price
Emma M.
Kittrell, NC
Review for: Light more...
This product is just okay. PROS: It's creamy, it blends well, it comes in a decent range of colors. If thats all you need in a concealer you'll like this. The packaging and doe foot applicator are very generic, which I was okay with, doesn't effect the performance of the product. The biggest draw back for me was that it didn't do much to cover my dark circles. If you don't have dark circles, or you already color correct, you may like this a little more than I did!
Chandra B.
In my opinion Maybelline has the best concealers at thw druggies, this being one of them. I use it all the time. It doesn't crease and it lasts all day for me. It has good coverage. If you dont have any eye primer/base this also works pretty well for that too, as long as you set it with any eyeshadow or powder. I love this concealer!
Julia F.
New York
This concealer has a fair price and a low demand, which is great because it's always in stock. The one complaint I have is the formula which is a big deal for me. Color wise they had I large variety but it was very low coverage, and a pretty oily consistency. It couldn't even cover my dark circles or blemishes! Overall I don't recommend if you looking for a full/high coverage concealer.👎🏼👎🏼
Caylie N.
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
I absolutely love the "maybelline fit me" line of makeup. I've been satisfied with the foundation and the powder (s). The concealer goes on so pigmented, so light, but it can be a pain to blend sometimes. It gives you that full coverage like a high end concealer would, for example I'd compare it to Tarte's "Tape Shape Concealer" but that's just my opinion. Also, the price for this product is so good for the product you're getting. I highly recommend this product.
Nidia H.
Woodlake, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I was looking for a drugstore concealer, and I was watching a few YouTube videos on it and most of of them were positive. So, I decided to buy it. It's very lightweight and has medium to light coverage. A lot of people also compare it to the Nars radiant creamy concealer but personally I haven't tried it. Overall a very good concealer especially for someone who is starting out, I really recommend it. If you want a full coverage concealer I would not recommend this one.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
Review for: Medium more...
The color is a bit light for my skin, but the formula is really fantastic for a drugstore concealer. It has medium staying powder and I used up two entire tubes of this just concealing and brightening my under eye area. When I was a student, this was often the only makeup I'd wear, just to avoid looking like a zombie. I'd recommend this to anyone. Don't knock drugstore products til you've tried them! The maybelline fitme line has a lot of great surprises to be found.
Taylor P.
Love this concealer! I have tried so many other concealers from other drug store to high end and this one seems to have to perfect colors for me. I Use them mainly as a highlight and cream contour rather than a under eye conceal because it tend to crease up and they shade I have is way to light to pack a lot on under the eye. But it is definitely amazing as a cream highlight and contour!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Fair more...
One of the best drug store concealers on the market. Last all day long if you set it correctly. I feel like it's a dupe for NARS or make up for Evers concealers. Would repurchase if I ever run out. And I would also recommend to anyone looking for a decent drug store concealer. Great for under the eyes but it doesn't cover up blemishes too well. Okay for my oily skin type. Wouldn't recommend to anyone with a super dry under eye area. It is a pretty drying formula.
Jillian V.
This is actually the first concealer I actually like. It really blends into my skin. It doesnt say out and make you look caked. You get a good amount for what you pay for. I definitely recommend it to others. My face is usually normal to dry and its perfect!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back