Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20632)
Beth S.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Light more...
Love this! it reminds me a lot of NARS radiant creamy concealer. easy to blend and match to your skin, and available petty much everywhere! the only thing i dislike is that i feel like i run out of this super quickly, almost like they don't put as much product in the container as they should.. it is very possible that i just use too much daily and run out quickly, but i dont mind dropping 8 bucks on a tube every so often. have repurchased multiple times, its a staple in my routine.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
I really love this concealer! It's super creamy, long lasting, and blends really nicely. The product in my opinion isn't buildable, it stays at a nice medium coverage. I would recommend this to everyone because of how amazing and cheap it is! The only reason why I gave it four stars was because the shade range isn't that great, it could be better!
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer. It does the job and it has the perfect shades. I have dark circles under my eyes and it keeps them covered how i like! My only knock on this product would be that it doesnt last long and the tube it comes in seems a little small since its a bit more liquidy and not thick you have to use a bit more than other concealers.
Kayla H.
Port angeles, WA
Review for: Fair more...
The only reason I ever use foundation is to cover my blemishes. And after running out of my concealer I had to use just foundation! I just purchased this the other day from Walmart for about $5 and it works PERFECTLY and matches my skin color PERFECT! I blend it with a beauty blender and you can't even tell I tried to hide a blemish or even had one to begin with! This stuff is great and I'll have to make sure I get this one again when I run out! I highly recommend this product!
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
It's a bit thin for a concealer in my opinion, but I do like the color range, as most brands don't have concealer slight enough for my skin tone. This concealer is effective, and it is absolutely worth the price. Though it is not my favorite concealer, I would but it again, and I do think I would recommend it to a friend as well.
Ally L.
Deptford, NJ
I really like this product. I've only ran into one problem where I put on my foundation and then apply the concealer on top. When I try to blend, you can still see the lines. Not sure if you have to work quickly before it sets but it does cover well and it super smooth. The color sand fits me best and I bought mine at ULTA for the B1G1 sale!
Rachel F.
Lemoore, CA
I like how well this works, I usually don't use maybelline other than the powder as a setter.

I was in a pinch one day, I needed some concealer, I couldn't find anything so I grabbed this and hoped for the best. I was surprised, it's not my favorite, I love It Bye bye undereye, but this worked well, and lasted long enough till my It came in.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
This is a great affordable concealer. I loved the formula. Didn't have creasing problems, blended nicely, buildable. The only trouble I have with it is, they don't have a light enough shade for my pale skin tone. I had bought the lightest shade in the foundation and the lightest shade in the concealer, and the foundation was noticeably lighter than the concealer. I wish they offered as many shades as the foundation 😞
Sheinna S.
Beaverton, OR
I mostly use my fit me concealer for highlighting and it has good coverage. But when I first used it, it started irritating my skin right away. Like it stung. It wasn't bad like it left burn marks or anything, it just took a few minutes before it stopped stinging. Since then it's been fine. It was just that initial application. Overall, I like the product and continue to use it without irritation.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
 I'd rather spend the money and get a high end concealer for my undereyes but for those on a budget this works well.I like this concealer for under the eyes and it's a good option at the drugstore. You can use it to spot conceal but it emphasized my blemishes so I would just use it for age spots, sun spots, scarring, etc. You definitely need to set it with powder though! It lasts a long time as long as you set it. I would recommend it you're looking for a trusty drugstore concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?