Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Kelly T.
Lawrence
Review for: Sand more...
I first found thus concealer at the drugstore. Definitely skeptical since I typically do not use drugstore brands, however, compared to other brands like ELF or even Estee Lauder that I have tried, it hides my dark under eyes way better. I do not even need to use a lot of product, just a little dab. It is also multifunctional, as I can use it as a contour tool. I love love love this!
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
Review for: Other more...
first of all i dont even know what shade i bought. second, this concealer makes my skin burn. like when i apply it, it burrnnnns. thats not normal and its not just me either. a couple of my friends have it and they say the same thing. personally, i wouldnt recommend it.
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
This concealer is so great for the under eye area. It's creamy and very easy to blend. The only thing slight downside I have to say is it doesn't really cover my pimples and building it up doesn't really help. So it's great for the under eyes, not so much for acne in my case.
Annabelle S.
State College, PA
I like the feel of this concealer, as it's very lightweight and never cakey! It's super easy to apply, even with just your finger. However, it does come off after a lot of sweating; although that's not really a problem during the winter. Definitely will be buying this again!
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
This is a great concealer that is very light weight. Not a full coverage, but this is great for a more natural look. I like this not as much for covering up imperfections, but just to brighten up my face and to make me look more awake. Definitely a great drugstore concealer.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I like this concealer. To me it has a more sheer coverage, so it's okay for covering dark spots and dark circles that aren't that dark, but isn't great for blemishes or serious dark circles. It's really smooth and lightweight. I would recommend this to someone who prefers light makeup or someone who just wants a little bit of brightening and not serious coverage, and I will repurchase.
Carol A.
This is my holy grail concealer. I use it every single time I do my makeup. It comes in a ton of shades that are even pale enough to match my skin tone. It blends into the skin effortlessly and is perfect for dry under eyes or even blemishes/redness. I Find it leaves my complexion slightly dewy, which is perfect for how dry my skin can be at times. It reminds me a lot of the Nars Creamy Concealer, but even better formula and price tag.
Hannah R.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Light more...
Pretty good coverage. I have very dark circles under my eyes and it does a pretty good job of covering them up. It doesn't crease under my eyes throughout the day. I don't use it for blemishes only for under eye concealer. I do feel that you run out of the product quite quickly which would be my only con. Other than that I still continue to repurchase this product because it is under $10.
Elisa G.
Not a big fan of this concealer at all. I got it after I read it was a dupe...it is most definitely no. I've tried it numerous times in different ways to make it work. I just can't. Even after I set it, it seems to crease after an hour or two. The coverage is light to medium at best. I probably would have liked it more had it not been compared to nars.
Brianna B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I like the formula of this for a natural look, but it is not quite as light as I would like for fair skin. It pretty much matches my skin, which isn't always what I want for the under eye area. I do like how moisturizing it is in that delicate area, though. It isn't full-coverage so it won't completely cover blemishes, but if you're going for a softer look it does make a difference.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?