Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20683)
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I really would say that Maybelline New York is stepping up their A game when it comes to all of their make up products. Although I really do like this concealer, I have super dark circles under my eyes and need something that is a little thicker and fuller coverage. The price is amazing and when I do go for my light more natural make up days this is the concealer that I grab for. It is long wearing and that's why I use it.
brianna s.
kingston, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I swear by this product! I was using the eraser eye by Maybelline for a very long time but throughout the day because my skin is extremely oily, wherever i had placed my highlight, it would look so slimy & just plain gross even when i would set it with powder. i do not have any problems what so ever with the fit me concealer. the applicator is a perfect size considering my face isn't very large so the product doesn't overpower it. not to mention the price is extremely cheap for the product's worth!
Mari Z.
Warren, MI
Review for: Medium more...
This is my number one concealer. You could give me a high-end concealer and I'd still choose the Maybelline fit me concealer. I've repurchased this product multiple times and have gotten different shades according to my skintone & the season. The price is so affordable and amazing for the quality. Whether you use concealer for highlighting or... concealing, this is the go-to. It is very buildable if you want more coverage but I like the almost blurring effect it does when I try to conceal my blemishes.
Sierra A.
This is a great concealer. I don't use it for under eye or blemishes because I prefer more coverage. However, I have several other uses for it. I use it to clean up my brows, as an eye primer, and even to clean up my winged eyeliner. This and the LA girl pro conceal are my favorite affordable concealers. This one has better availability so I tend to repurchase this one faster. I highly recommend.
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
This is by far one of my favorite concealers! I have to say that I even prefer it over my NARS creamy concealer. It is very pigmented and covers my under-eye discoloration wonderfully. It does need to be set with some type of loose powder in order to avoid creasing, but I don't mind at all. I would definitely buy this again, and I strongly recommend trying it :)
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Review for: Light more...
So let’s start off with the fact that this is not a full coverage concealer. But it is my favorite affordable concealer. Paired up with a full coverage foundation this works wonders. And if you are not looking for full coverage when it comes to makeup because you have perfect skin or whatever. But I love this with any and all foundation. Great price and easy to find at any store or online. Light and comfortable. But needs to be set with a powder or spray ASAP for no creasing. I have repurchased this product several times and don’t plan on stopping.
Payton W.
I haven't had this concealer for long but it is pretty amazing so far. A lot of people compare it to the Nars radiant creamy concealer and I think that's a pretty good comparison. it is a totally great drugstore option and applies very smoothly on to the face. it also blends better than ever. I would totally recommend this if you're out to buy a new concealer.
Kim H.
Phoenix
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer everyday, whether I'm going for a "no makeup" makeup look or a full face of makeup. It's doe foot applicator makes it very easy to apply precisely in the areas i want. I use a damp beauty blender to blend out this concealer. I apply it in areas I want to highlight/conceal (under eyes, t-zone, etc.). This product is great for all skin types. I find that it has very buildable coverage, yet still looks natural. This compares to high end concealers for a more affordable price.
Hanna W.
Review for: Fair more...
In the beginning i thought i was a fan of this, but after using it a few more times i realized that i dont like it at all. I bought this to wear on my "no makeup" makeup days, and right after i put it on my face, it starts to burn. Once you blend it out it doesn't hurt but concealers shouldn't bother your skin that much. Also, i'm not the only one who this has happened to. One of my close friends told me it happened to her too
Olivia B.
I have this concealer, I got it off amazon for a few dollars. it's great, it blends wonderfully, and it does a pretty good job at hiding my dark circles. I'm a mom of 3, ages 7, 2, and 6 months, and I wake up a few times a night to feed the 6mth old, so needless to say I have some bags! I really like this product. I am considering getting the foundation too. happy concealing!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back