Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
This has been my holy grail concealer for a little over a year now. Someone at target recommended it to me and I'm obsessed. Even on days I don't want to wear foundation I use this to dab my under eyes and blemishes and it covers them like a dream. And it doesn't make me break out Or get oily! One of my must have products right now. For the price, it can't be beat.
Kim P.
THE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER. EVER.

Blends perfectly with my skin! Easy to blend, easy to use! You will definitely get more than what you pay for. The hype for this concealer & the Age Rewind one IS REAL.

I would recommend this to newbies (and even pros) because I swear, you don't need any skill to apply this properly. I will definitely repurchase! (I've repurchased 3 times already HAHA)
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
My absolute favorite drug store concealer. I went through so many concealers from the drug store trying to find a good one and I just didnt like many of them until I found this one. It is said to be a dupe for bars radiant creamy concealer and I would agree with that. There's a good color selection. Doesn't feel heavy or sink into fine lines and blends out so nice. Can't say enough good things about this concealer.
Grace S.
Maybelline does a great job with this concealer on the way it applies to the face. It goes on so creamy and the color is perfect for my skin. However, I have noticed that it doesn't give me 100% coverage, and I need to put powder on it to make sure it stays in throughout the day... 8/10 recommend
Ally N.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I started using this concealer over a year ago and haven’t switched since. Its so convenient with the packaging that you can apply it right onto your face. It’s great for blemishes/acne as I don’t think it causes any breakouts. Its also perfect for under eyes. I totally recommend this concealer.
Colleen K.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light more...
Great concealer for a great price! I think it has amazing coverage and I feel like I could cover up almost anything with it. It's easy to apply, but sometimes I have issues with blending. It's almost like it separates from my regular liquid foundation when they are combined. Definitely better than most cheap drug store concealers. I would recommend this to a friend looking for an inexpensive concealer that can get most jobs done.
Caroline A.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Light more...
I recently purchased this concealer as a companion to the Fit Me foundation and face collection that I already love so dearly. I am impressed with the coverage that this concealer has and really does bring all of my face makeup together. I would most definitely buy again, seeing as it is very affordable, and would and already do recommend it to others who want an affordable, creamy concealer with amazing coverage.
Milagros M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best drugstore concealer I've tried. It's so inexpensive compared to others that are way too bad for their cost.The packaging is very comfortable, it's easy to apply the product on to your face and it blends like a dream. It doesn't crease on me and lasts all day!The coverage is medium to high and the color range for fair to medium skin is nice. I do would recommend the brand to release deeper shades.
izma t.
Salem, NH
Review for: Deep, Sand more...
BIG FAN of this product. I bought it in mid may and I'm still going strong with it. The coverage is phenomenal I love it. There is a bit more diverse colors with this product than the age rewind concealer has. This product is more of a medium coverage which I love. It isn't too heavy or too light. Although the only thing I hate about this product is that it creases in my eyes, I keep having to blend it out.
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
Review for: Light more...
I think ive tried almost evrry concealer in the market . At first i wasn’t too happy with drugstore concealers they were as full coverage as I’d like & they creased over time . This concealer is SO GOOD ! I love this thing i have dry skin do i love that this is like a creamy liquid texture. This is medium to full coverage and once set looks so beautiful on the face . This is one of my go to concealers for my day time looks .
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart