Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20656)
Ashley C.
This is probably the most raved about concealer that I know of. The fit me concealer in the color 15 fair is the that's concealer that I know of in drugstore make up. It really does the job and doesn't look cakey. It just covers where you need it to cover without being super obvious or giving that white-out look.
Leah M.
I have heard many great reviews about this concealer being a dupe to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, so I thought why not? It's super cheap and I want to see if I can find another holy grail concealer and add it to my collection. When I did my normal makeup routine and applied this concealer under my eyes, I was impressed with the coverage, it was light weight and hid my darkness. I think this is a good option for those who aren wanting more of a lightweight concealer, but I personally gravitate toward full-coverage concealers, but I do like this product for more natural days.
Suzanne S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I love this concealer for multiple reasons! I love the way that it blends I love the coverage and I also love the color selection provided; I use this on myself and I also use it on my clients that I work with for freelance work as a make up artist, and this concealer always delivers. My favorite thing is any foundation that I use this with is when concealing the under eyes it blends and seamlessly without lifting up or moving around the foundation under it and it also sets very well with no creasing when using a setting powder. It's extremely creamy with good coverage yet not heavy! Not to mention it's super affordable!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I think this concealer is definitely one of the better options at the drugstore. I've been using it for years now and It gives me really nice coverage and brightens the center of my face really nicely. I'm not sure why but sometimes this product burns my skin when it is first applied but it does go away in a few seconds... not sure why that is though. I don't have any issues with this creasing, melting off, or cracking (of course I set it, though!). I don't have really dark under-eyes or bags that I am trying to conceal so I don't know too much about that but I do have SLIGHT darkness under my eyes and this makes me look much more bright and awake.
C M.
Review for: Light, Sand more...
These concealers are EVERYTHING and more! They last long and have a flawless finish! I use it best for under my eyes and it has never let me down! It's so easy to apply and creamy and it blends effortlessly and with great coverage! I use sand when I just want the coverage and light for when I'm going for that highlighted look. Sometimes under the eyes it can begin to crease but if you set it with a translucent powder you'll have nothing to worry about. Either way these are super affordable and can definitely compete with the high end brands!
Angela T.
washington
Review for: Sand more...
I really love this concealer, and here are the reasons why: It's super easy to blend and you only need two coats for full coverage. The consistency of the product is very pigmented and it's super liquidy. (Be careful not to spill it on your clothes) because it's so liquidy that it will sometimes the concealer will form a drop from the applicator. It's only $5 and I gotta say it's worth it . The after results are really great because it looks really natural. A plus is that I ran an entire mile without stopping and the concealer still stayed on.
Kacy S.
I have only started getting more into makeup recently, and this is the only concealer that I’ve ever used. That being said, I don’t have anything else to compare it to. However, I will say that I feel like I’ve went through the product fast even though I don’t wear makeup everyday. It doesn’t have much coverage in my opinion but it is easy to apply. I seen multiple videos claim that it is a dupe for high-end concealers, which is why I purchased it in the first place. I feel that it’s probably not one of the best, but it is very affordable.
Arianna D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this concealer! I'm pretty particular and picky when it comes to concealers, but this one is impressive, especially being from the drugstore. It is lightweight and medium coverage, therefore if you're looking for something to really cover up dark circles or correct spots you may need to spend a little bit of time building up the product. Personally, I love this concealer to highlight/contour and sometimes prime the eyes, and I leave the correcting of discolorization and acne to a more full coverage concealer (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is great for this). I like to pair the Maybelline Fit Me concealer with a matte foundation because I've found that it is dewy and leaves the skin looking hydrated and healthy, which is something the skin needs after a heavy, very matte full face of foundation. The only complaint I have about this product is the shade range. I'm very used to drugstore products having a poor shade range so it comes as no surprise to me that there's only six different shades, but since the Maybelline Fit Me foundation has so many shades I thought this would compliment that! Overall, I would definitely recommend this concealer to a friend and will continue to purchase and use it as an everyday product. I do hope that they eventually expand the range of shades so that more people could enjoy the product as much as I have.
Savannah S.
Grand Island, NY
Love this concealer, it definitely does its job of hiding all the bumps and redness. One this is that it's not a good highlighter for under the eye area if you are looking for a more dramatic look.its super easy to blend out.it leaves a bit of a Matt finish aswell.this has been my go to concealer for years!
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I think this is a fine concealer.. Does a nice job at brightening up the eyes (has a nice range of shades for the most part) and does OKAY with acne (mine didn't get completely covered).. But overall okay for a concealer! I recommend using this just for brightening, but it's really cheap so you're not really wasting your money! Creasing was not REALLY a problem, but there was some creasing
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?