Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Arianna D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this concealer! I'm pretty particular and picky when it comes to concealers, but this one is impressive, especially being from the drugstore. It is lightweight and medium coverage, therefore if you're looking for something to really cover up dark circles or correct spots you may need to spend a little bit of time building up the product. Personally, I love this concealer to highlight/contour and sometimes prime the eyes, and I leave the correcting of discolorization and acne to a more full coverage concealer (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is great for this). I like to pair the Maybelline Fit Me concealer with a matte foundation because I've found that it is dewy and leaves the skin looking hydrated and healthy, which is something the skin needs after a heavy, very matte full face of foundation. The only complaint I have about this product is the shade range. I'm very used to drugstore products having a poor shade range so it comes as no surprise to me that there's only six different shades, but since the Maybelline Fit Me foundation has so many shades I thought this would compliment that! Overall, I would definitely recommend this concealer to a friend and will continue to purchase and use it as an everyday product. I do hope that they eventually expand the range of shades so that more people could enjoy the product as much as I have.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I think this is a fine concealer.. Does a nice job at brightening up the eyes (has a nice range of shades for the most part) and does OKAY with acne (mine didn't get completely covered).. But overall okay for a concealer! I recommend using this just for brightening, but it's really cheap so you're not really wasting your money! Creasing was not REALLY a problem, but there was some creasing
Azana Z.
Review for: Cafe more...
I bought this concealer at my drugstore and it only had 5 colors. 4 colors for white people, and 1 dark-ish shade. I chose the darkest one, cafe, and it is not a color match at all. It makes me look ashy. The formula itself is wonderful, though. It is creamy and does not crack. I used to use it every time I did my makeup until I realized I looked ashy and so, my bottle is basically empty. I would recommend this product to light skinned people on a budget, but would NEVER buy again for myself.
Gissel N.
Statesville, NC
I usually use the Lancome Complete Coverage Concealer, but I heard many great reviews about this concealer being comparable to the NARS concealer, so I thought why not? It's super cheap and I want to see if I can't find another holy grail concealer. I did my regular makeup routine and applied this concealer under my eyes to hide my dark circles, and it did just that. But I found that this concealer applied rather cakey. I like to think I don't have a heavy hand when it comes to makeup application, but maybe it was just me and not the concealer. However, I have to point out that this thing clings onto fine wrinkles in the worst way possible.
Bryanna E.
Northridge
Review for: Sand more...
I like this concealer. It’s light weight and creamy under the eyes. It conceal what I need and doesnt look cakey at all. I also find that it can be buildable. The price is great, I would buy again.
Ledhys A.
I love this concealer.
It helps me a lot, my dark circles are dark and when I put it I automatically feel that it gives me a lot of light and helps me to clarify them, besides its texture is very good, when placed with your brush it can spread very well in the whole desired area.
I use it daily for daytime makeup and sometimes use it for a stronger makeup usually at night.
I would definitely recommend it.
Dalila C.
So far the best drug store concealer I have ever used. I am using the color 25 Medium and am very happy with the color. The texture of the concealer is easily blendable. I use my real techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge to blend and set it with Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder .
Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
Review for: Fair more...
This was my go-to concealer before the new Wet 'N Wild one came out. This is such a great product for a lot of ladies - light, full coverage, not cakey. The only things I don't like about this product are shade range and how much it oxidized on me. I got the lightest shade which was baaaaarely light enough for me to wear, and then it would oxidize on me. I tend to notice when products oxidize more than other people may notice because i'm so fair. When a product oxidizes on me, it's noticeable. Still love this for when i'm tan, though!
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Love this and so worth the price. I bought this because I have really dark undereye circles. I bought the NARS creamy concealer in the shade Custard and found it to be too heavy for my dry skin. It caked up in 5 minutes and made my dark circles even more noticeable. I bought the Maybelline Fit Me concealer because I heard the shade Sand was a good dupe. It applies like a dream because the consistency is so fluid and it doesn't cake up at all. My dark circles definitely looks a lot brighter after using this. Would recommend.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: Light more...
If i could give this 10 stars, i would! I know im extremely late to the game with this one, BUT it was so hard to find this in my shade! I settled with medium at first but finally found 2 lighter shades at a local Walgreens. Ive heard this is comparable to the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer but ive never tried it so i cant say. But this blends so nicely- i have extremely dry undereyes and have to use an oil for my undereyes before application. But it looks so beautiful. It brightens and doesnt make my skin look so dehydrated. I cannot say enough good things about this amazing concealer! I recommend it to everyone, especially those with dry skin or mature skin, because this doesnt look cakey or dry.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back